Role Play : Forum : Moonlight Academy

Re: Moonlight Academy

11 Years Ago

Sara: "Hanzi!" I called out to him before he left "do you think , do you think James made the right choice when he picked me to take his place while he is gone?" I asked Luna: "I just hope Bryce will be okay" I muttered

11 Years Ago

Merileth- I look at her. "If you don't mind me asking but....are you and Bryce, you know together?"

11 Years Ago

Luna: I looked a bit shocked, nobody had ever asked that before "oh uh no Bryce was turned by the headmaster just like I was, were close but not like that, I uh I have feelings for someone else" I blush slightly "but it could never happen, we could uh never be together" i smile as I stare at the ground

11 Years Ago

Merileth- "Mmhm." I say then think about it. "Hanzi?" I ask

11 Years Ago

Luna: I nod shyly "but he'll never feel the same way and even if he some how did he's a pureblood and I'm his servent we can never be" I shrug "it's just how it is... Do you like anybody?" I ask trying to change the subject

11 Years Ago

Merileth- I shake my head. "No not really. All the elven boys here know me as the princess and will only flirt with me because of that or of my looks." I sigh. "I'll probably be in an arranged marriage."

11 Years Ago

Luna: "I could never do an arranged marriage I want to marry someone because I love them not because I have too"

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I give her a half smile, "I don't think he would have left it to you if he didn't trust it was the right choice." I say, "You have something in you that makes people listen. Don't underestimate yourself."

11 Years Ago

Merileth- I shrug. "I don't know. If my father suggests it how can I say no?"

11 Years Ago

Luna: "I know what you mean" I smile calmly Sara: "but nobody believes that I can do anything or help them" I sigh exasperatedly

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I shrug, "No one said the road is going to be easy." I comment, "If it were easy... who would you expect to be good at anything? You just have to try your best." I pat her head, "There are people who believe in you. So don't give up, alright?"

11 Years Ago

Sara: "alright I promise" I smile "thanks Hanzi" I sit back down in the headmasters chair "I'll do my best" I half smile "I'll see you in three days"

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: "See you," I say and head off.

11 Years Ago

Merileth- I smile at Luna. "Yeah. But for now, just keep my options open I guess."

11 Years Ago

I take the paper and put it with the others. "Alright then, I understand. I'm not a big fan of this pictture at the moment either." I look down into Jessie's smileing face "He looks a lot nicer than the guy who attacked me today." I look back up at him "If you ever decide you want it, just find me." I walk away at that. I had a puzzle to peice together. Turning back to the headmaster's office I make a decision, Sara could help, if she would. 

11 Years Ago

Sara: I hear a knock on my door "Come in" I yell as I turn around in my chair to face the door Luna: I nod "well I had best get back and see what else there is that I can help with" I smile politely

11 Years Ago

Bryce- "Alright." I say. I stood there wondering where to go now. I ran my hand through my hair thinking. The stream. Yeah that'd be nice. It was the one place I could get true peace at. I made my way over to the stream which wasn't far enough to be considered off campus, but was good enough where no one could really see me. The stream ran was surrounded by trees, flowers, and a couple of large rocks. I sat down against one of the trees.-----Merileth- "Alright then. I'll see you later."

11 Years Ago

"Hey, I'm sorry for what I said earlier, specifically how I said it. I just, well, I snapped. Truth is, you can help, if you want. It's pretty big, but important." I pause, this is hard for me to admit "I need help, and I think you're the best person to work with. So, you up for a giant, pulzzling, agrrevating, cryptic mystery?"

11 Years Ago

Sara: "always" I smile "now what can I do for ya or well how can I help"

11 Years Ago

I explain how the sketches arranged in a pattern and that the last time it happened it uncovered a rebellion. "It happened again this morning, only with portraits and scenes from this school and a few other places. I think we may have an uprising on our hands. I want you to help me figure out what I couldn't before. You know just about everyone in this school, you know who can help us and who can hurt us. We'll need help, in a lot of areas." I sigh, I really don't interact well with people, now I may be surrounded by them "We have a good many puzzle pieces missing, thats what we need to find." I look up at her and attempt a smile "Know anyone who's good with puzzles?"