Role Play : Forum : Moonlight Academy

Re: Moonlight Academy

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I enter the headmaster's office, "Headmaster, we've got news from the..." I let my words fade away when I spot Sara, "Oh... Sorry I'll wait outside."

11 Years Ago

Sara: "oh no it's okay I was just leaving" I bow as I leave "I'll be back later sir" I turn an exit

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I nod and close the door behind me. "Headmaster," I say looking him over, "It seems we are going to get a visit from the Council."

11 Years Ago

I walk outside during the time I would usually be going to my history class. I was about two weeks ahead in my studies and my teacher had requested the headmaster to allow me to "play hookie" for a while until the rest of the class caught up. Well the headmaster had agreed so during the one hour class period I was free to do what I wanted. Today was the first day of my vacation and I'd decided to spend it outside, under the full moon. I walked around the abandoned meadow at the back of the school, find a nice spot, and take a seat on the grass under a tall, shading tree. I open my notebook, but have no ideas at the moment. I catch myself humming a tune I made up the other day. I slowly add words and different levels of difficulty and range until I have about half a song composed. I don't have any ideas for the other half so I just start over, the song fit the moment, so I didn't tire of it, but it did aggrevate me to have  it only half-way done. At some points there weren't any words, just vocalazations of different depths, range, and tone. It was one of my best yet. I close my eyes and continue, my heart soaring,  I could sing all night, to bad I only had an hour. 

11 Years Ago

Merileth- the classes were boring, except for the history. That was pretty good. However things were going ok with me making good relations.----Bryce- I was sitting in the front room of the building. It was basically part of our entertainment section of the school. I was watching the tv when I heard footsteps. I turn to see Luna watching me. "What's up?" I ask

11 Years Ago

Luna: "Sara is going to be the headmasters apprentice so there will be no need for you to walk her from class to class anymore" I smiled "thank you though for everything that you have done" I nod "I should probably get back to class now" I wave as I turn to leave Sara: I alerted my teachers of the change an reported back to the office I waited outside for the headmaster to finish up James (headmaster): I nodded in understanding "and why may I ask is the council comming?" I asked curiously

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I lean against the wall and fold my arms over my chest, "Victoria sent word that there's talk of an unruly vampire clan in the area. She sent me the information and everything. It seems He thinks the vampires may be taking refuge in our school. Even though I told her yesterday that is utterly untrue she says that the Council will still be sending people anyway. Of course, if they do find anything you know they'll shut the school down right?"

11 Years Ago

James: "then I am putting you in charge of making sure that we don't have any rogue vampires hiding or seeking refuge amongst our dear school" I assign his task

11 Years Ago

The next day I notice vamp boy and a couple of others acting odd. Some were brooding or moody while others were jittery and jumpy. I wanted to know what was going on, I knew there weren't any tests today, so that couldn't be it. I could tell it was big, but what was it? The bell rings and I begin to put my things up when I notice someone standing beside my desk.

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I had followed a suspicious vampire into town. "So it's true." I say cornering her, "This can be easy... or hard. Tell me the names of the other. And I'll consider not killing you where you stand." I got into her face and laughed. Rogue vampires really ought to pick who they go against better.

11 Years Ago

Sara: I smile "good evening miss I'm adraid you didn't get te memo all classes for non vampires have been cancelled you are to report to either your dorms or te library" I point to the various buildings "thank you for your cooperation" Luna: I grinned at the rogue vampire I ha cornered "so are you going to tell me the names of the others or do you wish to see why I run this school?" I smirked but he just glared at me "very well" I spat and my eyes flashed the vampire crumpled to the floor gasping in pain "you want to talk now?" I laughed the vampire rolled over and got to one knee "I-I-I can't" he panted "they never told me their names" he slammed his hand on the floor before lunging at me but he didn't get even close before I kicked him back "now now let's calm down" I grinned

11 Years Ago

I frown, puzzled. Slipping my things into my bag and grabbing my notebook I decide to risk giving into my curiosity "Funny, I wasn't told. Sorry, I didn't mean to disobey the headmaster. Can I ask why? Or is it some big secret?"

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: sighing I whip the blood from my hands and look over the girl's dead body, "What a waste of time." I say rolling my eyes as I turn and leave the alley. "I hate getting my hands dirty." I head through town and spot Luna in an alley with another target, "Anything?" I ask looking over the boy, "I suggest you spit it or you'll end up like your little friend Samantha." I see the boy's eyes drift to the blood on my clothes. "Did... Did you kill her?" His eyes got wide, "You B*****D! She didn't know anything! SHE Didn't KNOW ANYTHING!" I shrug, "This was the penalty for going against me." I say, "Do you think everyone followed me here for nothing. You need to know your place. Scum." I grin at him cruelly letting my fangs flash.

11 Years Ago

Sara: "the vampires are learning how to hunt today and we don't want anybody else getting hurt" I smile "that's all" Luna: "he's all yours" I nod respectfully "wait" the boy screams "Jessie he he's the leader he's the one who rallied us all together" he begs "please most of us were bullied into it we didn't know what we were doing" he cried "what do to want to do Hanzi?" I asked

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: "Where can I find this, Jessie?" I ask raising an eyebrow.

11 Years Ago

Luna: the boy shook "he he is friends with that Bryce guy" he stammers

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: "Bryce," I say raising an eyebrow. I look at Luna, "Isn't that your guy?"

11 Years Ago

Luna: "he's the headmasters second child, my younger brother if you will" I commented "is Bryce a part of this?" I glared at the young boy as he shook his head "Jessie just stays close to him because he is close to you, he wants to know if you are onto him or not"

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: "Which means he's been tipped off." I say angrily, "Take him to the Headmaster and make sure he doesn't go any where." I snap, "I'll deal with you later."

11 Years Ago

Something didn't feel right "Oh, ok. I'll be going now. Have a nice day." As I brush past her loose papers come flooding out of my notebook "My drawings!" I almost picked one up before I realize something "Don't touch anything! They form a pattern. Last time this happened, we uncovered a rebellion." I immediatly take out my camera and begin to take pictures of their positions. They formed a pattern of circles, which, in turn, created a larger circle. "Woa." I get on top of my desk and take a couple dozen aireal shots. "Get the headmaster, we may be in trouble."