Role Play : Forum : Moonlight Academy

Re: Moonlight Academy

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: All students were required to stay in dorms. Whether they left the school was their business but all students had to report to dorms for regular roll call every week or so. If a student turned up missing we would then investigate further. Since I hadn't gotten any alerts that there was a missing student I figured that he was still housing on campus. And since I had already checked the front gate logs I knew he wasn't off campus as this moment. Heading across to the dorm that he was in I spotted him. He looked like he was in a hurry as he crossed into the shadows in the direction of the front gates. I ducked into the shadows and followed him.

11 Years Ago

*walking the campus was not safe while you were alone but Jaso could protect himself* "..." *jaso used all his sences while he walked*

11 Years Ago

I had gathered up my things and was running to the headmaster's office. I had decided to take a shortcut across the front lawn of the school, it was much quicker than winding through the twisting maze of halls that was in the school's architecture. I had my head down to keep the wind from stinging my eyes. I didn't see him until he and I ran into each other, which knocked both of us to the ground. "Get out of my way!" he snarls as he gets up. I look up to apologize when I see his face, he was one of the ones in the circle, one of the main guys. I couldn't let him leave. Without thinking I tackle him to the ground and yell "Oh no you don't! I'm not letting you get away! Not until the headmaster sees you!". I realize the stupidity of the decision when he gets up and stalks twards me. *He's a vampire, he can kill me, what was I thinking?* I elbow him in the gut and try to get away but he kicks me in the back and I fall back down to my hands and knees. He has my arm twisted behind my back and is yanking me up off the ground before I can do anything. I try to call out for help but he clamps his hand over my mouth, which also pins my other arm to my side. "You aren't going to stop me." He hisses in my ear. I bite his hand and he pulls it away "Help!" I manage to scream before he covers my mouth again. 

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: "That. Is highly unadvisable." I sat coming up behind him, "Jessie."

11 Years Ago

*noticing that something was happening he warped to a near by tree to watch*

11 Years Ago

I didn't relax just yet despite the fact vamp boy had come to the rescue. He, I mean Jessie, could still kill me before I could bat an eye. I had an idea, but it was risky, and it could hurt my rescuer-to-be. I send a message to his mind "I have an idea to incapacitate him long enough for you to get him, but you'll have to trust me."

11 Years Ago

*still watching* "..."

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: *and if it doesn't work?* I say into her mind and look over Jessie as he turns to look at me. "Awh! If it isn't our little Pureblood. You think you have such power here, just because you have the blood of kings doesn't make you one. You and your little council took ages to pick me out of the bunch. You call yourselves hunters of the night!" He laughed as I calmly looked over him. He was nervous. I could tell by the was his voice shook ever so slightly and by the high commanding tone that he was forcing. "Jessie. We don't need anyone else to get hurt. I'm simply here to make sure you..." I let my voice fade away as a cruel grin spread across his face. "Make sure that I know my place?" He purred, "Oh no. I know very well what that means. How many times have I heard Bryce warn me. He always said you'd intervene if I didn't learn my place. That you'd show me why purebloods are the ones in power. But your not. your not in power. I have the power here." He snickers as he glares at me. What a fool.

11 Years Ago

"Then I'm most likely dead, and you can kick his butt without worrying about me."

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I sigh *That's a risky move Newbie.* I think *you'd best hope it works because I'm sure as hell not going to both with your dead body.*

11 Years Ago

Luna: "hello Jessie" I grin as I appear around the corner. He hisses when he spots me "you you could have joined us" at his statement I freeze "I am nothing like you Jessie, I know my place... Do you know yours?" I ask as my eyes flash "and curse you for making me use this in front of everybody" I growl as he writhes to ground

11 Years Ago

"Close your eyes. Now!" I send a flash of light ripples out from me for about a foot. I get the reaction from Jesse that I want. He lets go of me and covers his eyes, trying to back away. I keep up the light for a bit longer before I drop it. "Open your eyes, it's safe."

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I step forward and look at Jessie. "Now. Was that really necessary?" I ask, "Ask you can see. You'd best mind your place." I turn and start to walk away when I hear Jessie struggling to get up, "You. You didn't even do anything." He snarled, "You pureblood scum do nothing but use other peoples abilities to make yourselves look better. You are all cowards." Pausing I turn and look calmly over him. He wanted to see my power huh? Looking at Luna then at the other girl I sigh. I'd prefer not to do this in front of other people but if he was going to continue to be a pest I'd have to deal with him. I let my eyes flicker back to him and pressed just a slight amount of my power unto his body. Choking slightly he flattened his body onto the ground as if he was being pressed on from above. Slowly, as I increased the power, he began to scream and cry and beg until, with one last wail and a rather messy explosion of bloody and intestines, he was finally quiet. I sigh, "How boring," I whisper. Not even an eight of my power and he was already gone. "Luna, Have the headmaster send someone to clear up the mess before anyone sees it." I say as I turn, "and get the girl some medical treatment."

11 Years Ago

Luna: "as you wish" I nodded as I took the girl to te nurse, I would later clean up te mess that was left behind. "I would have much rather gone about it a different way" I sighed

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I head back to my room and dial Victoria's number, "The troublemaker has been dealt with." I say looking out the window, "There's no need for you or the council to come down here. You know I'm final with my punishments." Victoria laughed, "We all know you are the kindest when it comes to punishments," she said, "And you never get mad. You're just a big emotionless thing Hanzi. You have masked your true colors for to long and therefore have none when you are alone. How does it feel Hanzi... to be utterly feeling less. I wonder if you ever even loved anyone. Surely not." I stare unfazed out the window as I listen to her taunting, "Emotions aren't something I need," I state, "If I needed them to stay alive and earn respect then I'd have them. But. As you can see. I don't need them to do that."

11 Years Ago

Sara: I stopped the girl before she could enter "the headmaster is out right now, he will see you when he gets back" I apologize for his absence Luna: I sigh as she walks away and start cleaning up the blood splatter in the hallway

11 Years Ago

"Look here. I may not be a vampire, but as far as I or anyone else knows, I'm just as immortal as you." I give him 'the look' "I could have on your knees right now begging for mercy if I wanted to. Don't you dare tell me I don't know what I'm getting into. Actually, I know more than you do. This is bigger than you'd think. If I don't get involved, you guys may never figure it out, and I don't think we can afford that." I turn to sara "When is he comeing back, it's urgent."

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I sigh, "Very well. Suite yourself." I say and turn to leave, "Just be cautious."

11 Years Ago

Merileth- I was walking out when I saw Luna cleaning up...blood? "What happened here?" I ask.----Bryce- I walk out. "Nothing to be concerned of. Just a spill." I smile as she leaves. "I had told him not to do this." I said getting down and starting to help Luna.

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I head back to my dorm where a group of vampires waited, "I told you to take care of those people." I say sitting down, "I should never had to interfere the way I did." "Yes of course master Hanzi. It's just." "It's just nothing." I snap. "Look at what I have to do to keep this damn place going. Never, Again. Your job is to keep the trouble makers at bay. If you can't do that then I have not use for you. Do you understand?" "Y-yes sir." I nod and send then away, "leave then. and do your job."