Role Play : Forum : Moonlight Academy

Re: Moonlight Academy

11 Years Ago

Luna: I kept scrubbing "he should have known better" I close my eyes as I take a deep breath and continue cleaning up Sara: "two days I'm in charge until then, how can I help you" I smile politely

11 Years Ago

"You can't" I stalk back outside and stand stll for a moment, quivering with anger before I begin to pace. The stupid boy had killed a source of information that I needed to fill in some of the gaps in the pattern my drawings made. Now I had to figure it out the hard way, confrontation. "Grr..." I continue to pace, unable to keep still as my mind tries to put together all the puzzle pieces I had so far. I reach into my notebook and look at the first scetch I pull out: Jessie's. I continue paceing as I study all of the drawings one at a time. I groan as I realize what I've gotten myself into yet again *I've got a lot of work to do.*

11 Years Ago

Bryce- I stop then stand up. "But he didn't." I say. I turn and leave then. "See ya later Luna."---Merileth- I stood at my dorm window, watching. Something was going on at this school and I didn't know what. Maybe something to mention to father sometime soon.

11 Years Ago

*appears next to them* "hello" *said with a cold smile"

11 Years Ago

Sara: I grow angry "I'm tired of people treating me like I'm worthless" I growl "just because I'm an immortal child doesn't mean I can't do things" I slump into the headmasters chair "why would he leave me in charge if he knew no one was going to listen to me" Luna: I grow agitated that the blood wasn't coming out

11 Years Ago

Merileth- I had walked back down and out to Luna. She seemed to need help. "Here Luna." I say putting my hand to the ground as I made the earth soak it all up. "You looked like you needed the help, especially after Bryce left. By the way, what did you say to him? He looked a lil upset or something."

11 Years Ago

Luna: "he just upset that a friend of his didnt listen to him" I sigh as I stand up "thanks" I smile

11 Years Ago

I stop and begin a rapid succesion of punches and kicks I had been taught since I was young and built on as I grew. It was alot like what mortals called Karate or Kung-fu, but a lot more complex and complicated. I used the dance-like forms to let out my frustation and anger. Letting the fluidity and strenth of the forms calm me down. I continued after I felt I could stop and not worry about punching the next person who so much as blinked near me, it just felt good to be in control of something.

11 Years Ago

Merileth- "Ah. And well um this was his friend?" I asked gesturing to the spot.----Bryce- I kept until I saw one of the new girls doing some fighting style. I watched, interested in what she could do. After a bit she noticed me. "I'm sorry. You don't need to stop, I was just watching."

11 Years Ago

Luna: "that's what happens when you step out of place in our society" I look away "that's what happens when you cross a pureblood"

11 Years Ago

I feel myself begin to blush "Oh, I was just about to stop." not strictly true, but who cares. I notice my notebook open and see my papers begin to fly off "Really?" I exclaim as I run after them, snatching them out of the air and off the ground.

11 Years Ago

Merileth- "But your not a pure blood are you? I mean who is one?" I ask curious. -----Bryce- "what are these papers for?" I ask grabbing some for her

11 Years Ago

Luna: "Hanzi and the headmaster are the only purebloods on campus" I inform her "those who are turned by purebloods are special since purebloods rarely turn people some even develop special powers" I admit

11 Years Ago

Merileth- "so Hanzi did that then? I mean the headmaster is gone so that leaves only him."

11 Years Ago

Luna: "yes Hanzi did that and yes he is capable of much worst"

11 Years Ago

Merileth- "Worse?" I say. What was worse than killing someone? I was glad I wasn't a vamp, their rules of pure bloods being superior were a lil strange and scary.

11 Years Ago

Luna: I smile "don't worry this school is a safe zone if you aren't a vamp then our rules and laws don't apply to you you're safe"

11 Years Ago

"Oh, um, well, they're some sketches thats I've done of people and places." I look down at the stack in my hand and see one in particular. "I, well, I'm sorry about your friend." I say as I look down at Jessie's portrait. I hand it to him "I wish the other guy hadn't killed him, it wasn't nessecary. All he did was threaten me, I was safe a while before he was killed." I rub my wrist where his tight grip had created some bruises. "It's only a rough sketch, but I thought you should have it, you'd have mor use for it than me. Besides, you were his friend, it's yours, if you want it."

11 Years Ago

Merileth- "oh no I'm sure it is safe. If it wasn't my father wouldn't have dreamed of sending me here."----Bryce- "thank you, but your the artist so I think you should. Besides I don't think I want to be seeing his face all the time with him dead. But it is a good picture though." I say.

11 Years Ago

Hanzi: I collect some things and drop by the headmasters room, "Give this to James when he comes back," I tell Sara, "It's very important you don't forget. I should be back in three days. If you have any problems call me with this number." I hand her a piece of paper then turn and leave. From what I had found in Jessie's mind, I knew that he wasn't working alone nor was he in charge. I needed to find whomever his boss was before the plan wen down. Sometimes. I hated rebels.