Role Play : Forum : Mt.Olympus

Re: Mt.Olympus

11 Years Ago

Athena: "It's not just her teamwork skills," I say, "If she tries to power her way through everything she is sure to fail."

11 Years Ago

Before he can explain, all the peices to the puzzle come together "You think that I'm one of those half-god half-mortal kids, don't you?" I say, shakeing my head "Look, I'm tired and ticked off right now, if you're messing with me, I suggest you start praying to whoever you want right now." I tell him "But if you're serious about this, you best explain why you think I am one of you, and it better be a good explaination."

11 Years Ago

Demitraous: "you're different, unique and I can just tell that you're different that you are one of us, besides you can probably do things that usually other "normal" people can't right?"

11 Years Ago

"Duh, I can rob the top security museums and the white house blind, defend myself against every enemy I've come up against thus far, fool the the world into thinking I was two different people, and a bunch of other stuff, I thought that was a given." I tell him "But give me one good reason why I ought to come to this camp and not just escape from here right now."

11 Years Ago

Demitraous: "because this camp can offer you something that the real world can't, I chance to meet you god parent and to learn other skills as well" I offer

11 Years Ago

"Why would I want to meet them?" I ask "They left me in an alley when I was little, to me that's a pretty good indicator that they'd rather not meet me, and the feeling's mutual, I've gotten along fine without them thus far. I'll come to your camp, but only if you can garentee that I can leave whenever I want."

11 Years Ago

Demitraous: "you can but I wouldn't recommend it, you have incredible skills but those won't protect you from the monsters that will come after you, they know a demigod when they see one and they will kill you if given the chance, this camp will help train you to better protect yourself and by the way it isn't your god parents fault that you were left in an ally, the gods can't stay on earth forever and they can't bring you to Olympus you have to remain on earth with your mortal parent and they are usually supposed to take care of you, your god parent is restricted in what they can and can't do, so they couldn't have even helped you if they wanted to"

11 Years Ago

Aphrodite-"Did you by any chance catch that girl's name?"I ask.she was indeed very prideful but i couldn't help giggle as she taught that boy a lesson.

11 Years Ago

Hades: "I believe the young lady went by the name of Antheia. The other fellow that was with her seemed to have caught the attention of Cerberus here. Since I can't remember everything I have seen Cerberus keeps track of my memories for me. So judging by Present's and Past's reactions to the boy we may have met before."

11 Years Ago

aphrodite-"how odd"i comment "you do seem to have some resembelance to the boy"as i remember his face.

11 Years Ago

Hades: "I'll have to talk with Cerberus later. If he does approach me about it I'll see if I can answer his questions the best i could." I run my fingers through my pony tail which is quite a habit of mine. It's so long but i still manage to make my way to its end before I return to the tie keeping it together.

(oh guys I completely forgot something. I have a picture i drew of cerberus and meant to post the link to it at the beginning so you can see what she looks like. Here i'll put it here if any one cares to take a peek  
Sorry for the late-ness)

11 Years Ago

"I always wondered why I had creepy weird junk come after me." I coment "Well, at least I kinda have an idea of what they were: Mythical nasties trying to kill me." I cross my arms "Well, where is this place and what will I need to bring? I'll need to get some stuff from the other camp, but other than that, I'm good. Some of my tools of the trade, includeing weapons, are back there, I'm not going to leave them behind."

11 Years Ago

Aphrodite-"so, how's persephone?"i ask him

11 Years Ago

Hades: "ah she's happy as usual. She gets so upset when returning to her mother though. I wish Demeter would understand that she's happy with me. You know Demeter originally wanted her to marry Pan the satyr? Such a mean little fellow that one."
Cerberus: "He chews my tail every chance he gets, the little b*****d."

11 Years Ago

"Never mind, just tell me when I get back." I start to run back to the camp, quickly gaining ground. I veer off the trail so that the others won't realise I'm going that way. "I'll be there and gone before they get half-way." I get my things without incident and head back "Ready." I tell him "Now, where is this place?"

11 Years Ago

Aphrodite-"persephoe and pan!"i exclaim"see this i why i'm the godess of love,not demeter"

11 Years Ago

Demitraous: "just follow this little guy here and he will show you the way" I smile as I motion toward a wolf that comes out from the woods

11 Years Ago

Hades: "I'm glad she isn't. If it was up to her I would never see a woman ever. She thinks that my title as the god of death means that I'm an evil god. The thing is she goes under the teachings of Zeus and he doesn't like me all too well. Funny because Poseidon loves me as his older brother, I spoiled him silly. Every thing he wanted he got and he still gets what he wants from me. I kind of see why Zeus can't stand me," I cackled.

11 Years Ago

Artemis- "Only time will tell Athena. Give her chance. But anyways where are you headed too? Athens?"-----Apollo- I finally made it to Delphi. Already there was a line of mortals waiting to see the oracle, who would get her information from me.

11 Years Ago

(To McNeil- I know it's your character so it's up to you what you do but Zeus doesn't hate Hades. He actually respects him a lot. in the mythologies Zeus says that if Hades hadn't pick the short straw {because they picked lots to see who got what once they defeated the Titans} that Hades would have probably been the king, seeing as he is the eldest of the three gods. Sorry it's just throwing me off that you keep saying Zeus hate him and all.) Athena: "No, I don't think so," I say, "I just was planning on seeing how things fair in any old city."