Role Play : Forum : Mt.Olympus

Re: Mt.Olympus

11 Years Ago

Demitraous: a group of kids rushed past me hiding behind me muttering things such as scary man, big dog, demon evil and hell spawn. I glance over at the man napping on the ground and march over "what did you do to those children" I growl coldly

11 Years Ago

(Question is your character male or female?)
Hades: Some other youth approached after I had chased the others away. Awakened from my nap yet again didn't make me all to happy. Cerberus growled but I calmed her down by touching my palm onto her eyes.
"Little one, they deprived me of my sleep is all. I chased them away as not to bother me anymore. I ask you, why do you bother the likes of me?"

11 Years Ago

I catch sight of captain whats-his-name and tell the boys to rest. By that time two of the boys had collapsed and the others were close to it *Wimps.* I think as I walk over to the captain, the wolf close by my side. "Captain, it seems we have caught up with you. By the way, might I ask what this man has done to deserve your badgering him?" I turn to the man and give a polite nod "Hello, sir, might I inquire as to what you're doing in the middle of these woods? We're on a training exersise and as far as we knew we were the only ones here. Please excuse any impoliteness, quite frankly, sir, we arent trained for pleasantries." the captain goes to say something, but I stop him with a faint gesture, the signal for "quiet" we had learned at the camp.

11 Years Ago

(Son of hades) Demitraous: my orange eyes faded to red "you will not silence me, you may be my second I command but I am still the captain and you will respect me as such" I growl under my breath "I am sorry to have desturbed you it is just that the young children seemed distraught and alarmed by something that you seemed to have done" I explain

11 Years Ago

Hades: "Ah you see my boy, I have not harmed them, I merely scared them. Or should I say Cerberus here has scared them for me." I rose to my feet towering over the boy for I was a good eight feet from head to toe. Cerberus grabbed my helmet for me and I placed it upon my head. "May I ask of your name?"

11 Years Ago

Aphrodite-after a while it hits me that these children don't need my help.I giggle slightly and change back to my normal form.I've seen this before,if i don't help them then they will eventually fall in love on their own.aaahhhh love works in strange ways I sigh.I hear something familiar in the distance,the voice of hades.One of my perfect matches with persephone.i smile to myself.I am bored with mortals so i transform to a fit youth and run(very un-lady-like) until i reach him.to my surprise he is talking to the two youths and i see a bunch of exhausted boys off to the right near the woods. "What is going on here" I ask.

11 Years Ago

Hades: I sigh and rub my forehead. "I get rid of a crowd and another gathers. Must everyone catch a glimpse of Hades when I'm out of the underworld," I mutter to myself as I see yet another approach me. Cerberus hearing me whispers back, "Not everyday young ones see an eight foot tall man with red eyes and a pony tail reaching his butt." I slapped her in the back of her center head gently and she cackled.

11 Years Ago

Aphrodite-"Hades,"i ask"what are you doing out of the underworld"

11 Years Ago

Hades: "My wife and the mutt here have asked that I come to the overworld. It is good to have the sun warm my stiff muscles every so often. Plus Cerberus here had a craving for tree bark as you can probably see from the surroundings. Is it not normal for a man to relax a little?"

11 Years Ago

Aphrodite-"no,of corse not"i reply,"but it does seem a little odd with so many youths around"i gesture to the youths around me. "who are you anyway?" i ask the girl.

11 Years Ago

Hades: "Ay it is a little odd, but when you are married to a youthfull woman they seem to gather near you more often than not"

11 Years Ago

"My name is Antheia, miss. My captain is heading a millitary exercise here in the woods, for surival training." I explain "We were told we would be alone here, so naturally we were curious to find someone with, as far as we know, no connection to the camp. I'm sure we could have inquired in a more polite manner, but it seems we are a little rusty when it comes to social graces, miss. I'm afraid we've quite disrupted Mr..." I turn back to the man, haveing to look up at him "Pardon me, sir, but I don't believe I caught your name." I turn back to the young lady "Nor yours, miss."

11 Years Ago

Athena: I spot Hades and Aphrodite chatting under a tree and jump down between them, "It's been a long time Hades," I say then turn and look at Aphrodite, "I saw a pair back there that was practically doing it on the forest floor, Have you and Eros been causing problems again?" I then raise an eyebrow at the two other people there, "I didn't know you like to hang around with mortals... oh... wait..." I look back at them, "They don't know do they?" I flash a grin as  whirl around to look at the girl. She probably thought that I was merely a child because that was what I looked like. A small 4 foot girl with long brown hair and large gray eyes carrying a sword. I wonder how she would react it I told her I was a god?

11 Years Ago

Artemis- I had returned to my nymphs who were watching the group of youths that were near Hades. The one girl there looked confident and strong and had a bandaged wolf next to her. *She must have helped it. She seems an impressive young girl.* -----Apollo- I hang around Mt. Olympus, mingling with the other gods and goddesses like Hermes, Ares, and Demeter.

11 Years Ago

"Hello." I tell the newcomer then c**k an eyebrow "I'm presuming you all know each other?" I ask *Hades? Mortals? What was this girl talking about?* I see her sword *Good, every girl ought to know how to defend herself.* "Well, anyhow, we ought to be going, we've still some ground to cover until nightfall before we set up camp." I turn to the boy who was the captain "That is, we'll head out if you wish, captain. I'm simply assumeing we've got to keep moveing, sir, if you have other plans, I'd like to know now so that I may give orders to the men, unless you'd like me to scout instead of you, sir." I resist the urge to fix my tight bun, which, for the uptenth time today, was comeing undone, my hair never cooperated.

11 Years Ago

Athena: I tilt my head to the side and clasp my hands behind my back so that I could rock gently back and forth, "Mind if I try something?" I ask the mortal guy, who looked a lot like Hades, "I'd like to show you," I look down at my sword for a second, "how much I've learned." I smile sweetly. Who said Aphrodite was the only one who could have fun?

11 Years Ago

I smile at what's-his-name "Yes, captain." I say pleasantly "Why don't you let her show you what she's learned?" *This will be intresting.*

11 Years Ago

Athena: I peek at the girl, "The best of them will do," I point to the crowd of men that were starting to collect themselves a little distance away.

11 Years Ago

I look over at them and laugh "Them? They can hardly jog a mile, two passed out on the way here, I suggest that if you want any kind of challenge you bypass them." I tell her "Personally, I think those softies are a lost cause, but I'm still going to try and whip them into shape."

11 Years Ago

Athena: "And you?" I ask with a knowing smile, "you are one of them yes?"