Role Play : Forum : Mt.Olympus

Re: Mt.Olympus

11 Years Ago

(She is. I made a mistake up there but it you keep reading the posts you'll see that I corrected it later on) Athena: I pace the length on the floor as I wait for my father(Zeus) to call me in. He was in his study with Ares at the moment, giving him a lecture that I would know doubt receive after. We had gotten into an argument, we hadn't known it would lead to a massive mortal war. I just wanted to prove to him that my hero was far greater then his. I would have won if father hadn't stepped in.

11 Years Ago

Hades: My wife Persephone insisted that I follow her back to Olympus, as she does at the end of her fours months with me. Many times before I have said no but Cerberus helped my wife in bothering me so I finally said yes. So after packing a little I leashed up the three headed mutt and made my way up to Olympus. Usually that leash around the creature would slip off and the center head would snuggle my shoulder as we traveled. The other two did their own thing, the one on the right watching everything quietly, and the left flailing all over the place in a crazed trance-like state. She was a lovable mutt though and kept me company in the gloomy underworld when the wife was away with her mother.
Zeus, my brother, isn't to happy to see me of course. He never really liked me to begin with because he thinks my followers are "violent little creatures, with no manners." Oh well he can deal with me for a short time.

11 Years Ago

"Stop her!" I hear one guy bellow "Don't let her get away!" I put on speed, jump up, grab a tree branch, kick two of my pursuers in the temple (Knocking them out), and pull myself up the rest of the way. I leap from tree to tree until I pass them on the ground, then jump down, roll a bit, then come up running. "There she is! Stop 'er at all costs!" I go off the track, lead them in circles, then run like a bullet for my destination. Slowing down, I crawl silently up a small hill and peek over the overhang. *Gaurds, three. Do they really think they can stop me with that?* I leap down from the overhang with a war-cry, cathing them unawares, and knock all of them out with a few blows. I grab my prize and go running back, evadeing enemies on the way. Finally I get to the top of the largest hill "We win!" I yell triumphantly as I hold up the other team's flag "Blue  team wins!" A bit later, in the mess hall, a vetran kid comes up to me. "How do you do it?" They ask "You're the only one of the kids in this bootcamp who has ever gotten the red team's flag." I shrug and pick at my rations "I don't know, good luck I guess." I tell him as I look around the millitary camp. *Though I doubt it, I mean, I'm here, after all.*

11 Years Ago

Hades: I hide in the shadows with Cerberus watching everyone. I've been slightly noticed by Zeus but he has ignored me since I got here. I watch as Cerberus' center head stares down the pegasus with hungry eyes. I smack it on the muzzle and it stops, looking down at my shoulder with a pout on its face. 

11 Years Ago

Demiteaous: I sit silently in the shadows eating my green apple. I watched as that one girl gets cheers and praise from the other campers and I laugh to myself before leaving the mess hall as mysteriously as I had come Searia: I stand by the sea shore playing in the sea foam

11 Years Ago

Apollo- I had come down from the sky on my chariot that was pulled by horses to the mountain range. "Artemis sister won't you join me on a trip to Mt. Olympus?" I ask as I land next to her. ----Artemis- "No brother, I'd rather stay here among my mountains." I say, calling a deer towards me. "They need my protection." I say. Apollo then nods, understanding me like always. I then watch as my twin goes off towards Mt. Olympus.

11 Years Ago

"Okay, ladies!" The captain bellows as we all stand at attention "Today we're going on a little something I call F&F patrols. Also known as Fight and Flight patrols. You will be dumped in the wilderness in patrols and will be left there. You will be placed in dangerous situations, during which you shall go through Fight or Flight Syndrome." *Simple, the real challenge will be surviveing any morons I'll be placed with in my patrol.* "Sir, permission to speak, sir." one kid asks "Permission granted, soldier." "How long will these exercises take, sir?" the captain leans in close to to boy, grinning cruelly "However long I feel like, soldier." He paces down the line "By the way, I will not be responsible for your well-being during your time in these patrols, therefore, if you die, you die."

11 Years Ago

Demitraous: I drop my apple and watch it roll along the ground, me and two other soldiers had been selected to lead 3 groups, I wasn't too thrilled per say to be leading a bunch of fresh meat around but whatever captain says goes and I wasn't about to go against captains orders

11 Years Ago

Aphrodite-I ride pegasus down to earth and dismount.I tell her to go home and that i will call her when i'm ready to leave.Time to meddle in mortal affairs,my favorite thing.I smile a little.

11 Years Ago

Hades: I take Cerberus with me as I leave Olympus. I could tell Zeus was ready to strike me down and wisely left. The mutt and I settled in a small area between a forest and plains. As I listen quietly to the stream trickling nearby, Cerberus chewed at the bark on the trees and ate the grasses and shrubs at the trunks. Being in the overworld was somewhat peaceful but not as quiet as the underworld so the noises that may be unheard of by others, screeched into my ears when they past by. I removed my helmet and rinsed it in the small stream letting my ponytail drape over my shoulder and dip into the water. Being Used to the river Styx's icy cold water, the stream water was warm to the touch.

11 Years Ago

Apollo- I arrive at Mt. Olympus. Hera looks up and sees me. She then turns away. She still didn't like me or Artemis. I go up to fathers door and see Athena. "Ah so it's true huh? Your lil spat with Ares that is."-----Artemis- One of my nymphs came to me and said they saw Aphrodite land down on Earth. "To meddle with young maidens love lives of course. Come." I say, racing towards the spot. I see Aphrodite eyeing a young girl. "Having fun?" I ask, crossing my arms.

11 Years Ago

Searia: I let the oceans waves wash over my feet as I breathe in the air. I laugh and start to dance around the shoreline

11 Years Ago

I stood as I waited for my patrol leader to arrive. I kept my posture strait, like I had been taught. "Hey, sweetheart." I hear someone croon from behind me "How's about we get to know each other a bit on this trip, eh, beautiful?" The boy puts his hand on my shoulder *Stupid boy.* "You know what?" I purr, grabbing his hand and flipping him over to land hard enough on his back to knock the wind out of his sails. I let go and spit in his face "I'd rather not." I turn to the other boys in the patrol and raise an eyebrow "Anyone else wish to say something?" I see some slowly shakeing heads, though most of the boys just stared "No? Good." I jerk my thumb in the boy's direction "Someone help him, he needs air." I walk a ways away and resume my posture, I wasn't going to be found lacking, especially since I was a girl.

11 Years Ago

Demitraous: I walk up to my group "attention!" I tell an they all fall into ace next to the girl I saw earlier "I will be your leader in this exercise. Do you hear me? If you get hurt fall or injure yourself or you just don't feel like you can go on, I will leave you behind, end of sentence, frankly I don't give a damn, I would rather be doing this without you ameteurs but I'm stuck with you so believe me when I say it's live or die out there, do you understand?" I growl as I examine my group

11 Years Ago

Athena: "He's the one that thought his hero could best mine," I say moodily, "fathers very cross though..." I look sheepishly toward the door and frown, "he's no doubt going to lecture me until the next century. He made it clear last time that he didn't want me causing problems; especially after last time."

11 Years Ago

Hades: I settle in the grass up against a tree that Cerberus has chewed the bark off. My helmet lay at my side and the mutt snuggled up to the other. My pony tail still wet from the stream lay over my shoulder resting itself against my chest. I soon fall into a deep sleep as the sun hit my face with its warm rays.

11 Years Ago

Apollo- I lift an eyebrow. "Last time?" I ask.----Artemis- Aphrodite turns and I wait for an answer. "Well? Who's love life are you meddling with?"

11 Years Ago

I nod curtly *Who knows, maybe I'll be lucky and flirt boy will get eaten by something nasty.* I allow myself a small smile *I don't think anyone will be devastated if I pushed him into a deep, dark, forgotten hole somewhere, with a starving wolf or two, perhaps even a tiger.* "Captain, might I ask when we depart, sir." I ask passively

11 Years Ago

Aphrodite-i whip my head around to see artemis standing there.I silently walk over and reply"Oh, nobody's, just trying to let this girl experience the wonders of love,I mean just look at her standing there it's like she is just asking for it" I smile as a handsome looking young man strolls by.I press my fingers to my lips and blow him a kiss.His eyes dialate and the first thing he sees is the girl.I quickly hide behind the bushes and smile as i hear him and the girl beggining to chat,and hear them walk off along the path tward the village.then I turn back to artemis."nothing to it, plus it is just so much fun"I tell her giggling a little.

11 Years Ago

Athena: I flash a smile as Ares storms out of father's office. He was probably ten times bigger then myself but that wasn't really a problem. I could best him with my eyes closed, he was all emotion and no skill. "Don't worry Apollo!" I say, "I'm daddy's favorite!" I wink and head into the study where Zeus waits.