Role Play : Forum : Mt.Olympus

Re: Mt.Olympus

11 Years Ago

Apollo- I laugh. Favorite daughter perhaps. But I was probably his favorite son.-----Artemis- "He better not hurt that girl Aphrodite. Or else he'll have to deal with me." I say.

11 Years Ago

Demitraous: "we start now" I smirk as I nod towards a pile of back packs "now grab one an lets get going" I sneer

11 Years Ago

Hades: I wake from my nap to hear some youths playing in the plains nearby. Cerberus had already hidden herself as not to scare the youngsters. A few had noticed my presence at the edge of the field but had not realized that I wasn't any random man napping near a stream. Mortals don't recognize me unless Cerberus is nearby and my helmet is placed on my head. They kept their distance but over time they slowly moved in my direction.

11 Years Ago

I shoulder a pack wordlessly and follow him to the helicopter landing. We board and about 15 miles later we're jumping out and parachuteing down into the middle of the woods. As soon as I land I gather up the parachute and fold it best I can, then put it in my bag, it could come in handy. After a few hours walking a feeling of unease settlles over me: something's wrong, my insticts screamed it. A while later I hear something moveing through the brush. I look ahead. *I'm at the back.* I reason *They won't miss me for a bit, besides, the captain probobly would love haveing on less newbie to babysit.* I slip away and farther into the woods, marking the spot where I went off the little deer trail we followed *I can track them from there when we get back.* I follow the noise, keeping downwind. I hear a whine *An animal, most likely a wolf, hurt, by it's noise level.* I creep closer and hear a soft "Thud!" I come into sight of it and suck in my breath. It's front, left leg was a bloody, gory mess, so was a bit of it's side. *The poor thing, it must have collapsed from exaustion.* As I approach the wolf barely lifts up it's head, then lets it fall again, heaving for air. I edge forward, crooning "It's okay, I'm a friend, you're safe." I ever so slowly take off my pack and go through it, bringing out bandages and medical tape, as well as a knife, which I keep out of the wolf's sight. I measure by eye the length of it's leg and go cut two branches of the same size, both nice and strait. "Hey, buddy, I'm just going to wrap up your leg and side, alright?" I grab my canteen and pour water over his leg, causeing him to howl. "I'm sorry, but it had to be done." I tell him "Now, I'm going to wrap your leg, okay?" I wrap his leg, put it in a splint, and wrap his side, all the while talking, explaining what I was doing. After I get done I put everything up and look him over critically. I sigh and shake my head "I'm going to have to take care of you for a while, and you can't walk right now, looks like I'm going to have to carry you." I drape him over my shoulders and begin to trek twards the others, following their trail *I'm such a softie when it comes to animals.*

11 Years Ago

Demotraous: (he's a guy) I waited for that lousy girl to find her way back to the group "damn it soldier" I bark when I see her cross the field with a wolf upon her shoulders "you break away from the group and come bac with an injure animal, what is wrong wit you had you learned nothing from this camp" I growl "you have no idea what goes through these woods" I roll my eyes "you can keep the animal just don't expect anyone else to take care of it, come one lets keep moving" I snap as the group carries on, we move no less then a mile before I freeze "shh" I call as the group silences behind me "stay here" I say pointing at some nearby bushes "I'll be right back" I sneak off towards the sound of a river.

11 Years Ago

I roll my eyes once he's out of sight "I thought he didn't care if we lived or died." I say irritably "And you guys don't need to worry about me, I'm more worried traveling with you than without you. Anyone could find us if they looked in the right spot. The trail is painfully evident, the sound reached me about a mile before I reached you, not to mention the fact that you're all boys and getting on my nerves." I growl "How is it that I'm the only girl in the whole blasted camp? And, better yet, how is it that, as far as I can tell, I can best you guys at pretty much anything?" I give a huff of irritation and walk a ways away from the others "Where are you going? The captain said to stay here." In an overly sweet tone I reply "I'm just getting a foot or two from you, that way I don't lose my temper and tie and gag the lot of you. That is, unless our dear captain would object? Perhaps I ought to ask him whether I've permission to breath as well?" I ask sarcastically

11 Years Ago

Demitraous: I appear behind her "no I'm afraid you can't not after already disobeyed one of my orders" I growl "how is it that the rest of the group can follow orders yet the one person who I thought would actually be worth something in this exercise is the most useless, helpless an most pathetic" I snap as I spin back "lets keep going" I growl

11 Years Ago

I give him a look "For your information, it wasn't my idea to come here." I tell him "All I did was rob a few museums, and banks, and the white house, and they get all uppidy and send me here. So if you want to be ticked off at someone, try the supreme court. As for being useless, helpless, and pathetic, you haven't even seen what I can do." I continue marching, soon outpaceing the others in the group, even with the added weight of the wolf "If you need me," I call over my shoulder "I'll be scouting ahead, and don't expect me to come crawling back every five flipp'n minites with a report."

11 Years Ago

Demitraous: "soldier get back in line or so help me I will have you reported" I yell "why can't women just do as they are told for once, seriously this is why there are NO girls here because they ALL can't follow orders!" I yell "if you can't follow orders then so help me I will tie you and your wolf up and have the others drop you back off at camp"

11 Years Ago

I stop and turn around to stare at him "I'm simply guessing you didn't send a scout." I tell him calmly "Seeing as all who are in this patrol are still present, I'm mighty sure I'm correct. Therefore, captain, I'm requesting permission to scout ahead." I raise an eyebrow "Besides, sir, I thought you were going to report me anyways, you know, for slipping away from the group, being pert, and anything else you wish." I smirk "And by the way, have fun trying to tie me up, you'd get the wolf easier than you'll catch me. As for why women don't do as they're told, well, we just have different points of veiw." *The only thing that could make this worse is if some greek god or goddess from legend decided to meddle.* I think irritably. During my time as a thief I'd earned the nick-name Hermes, after the greek god of thieves, I'd then studied the greek myths, useing tokens from them as signatures after I robbed a place. I also had the nick-name Robin Hood, due to the fact he gave his earnings to the poor, like I did. *Crazy how all the people I'm named for are guys.*

11 Years Ago

Demitraous: "no it's because you're stubborn and ignorant" I grumble "besides permission denied, scouts have gone missing in this part of the woods and I don't care to loose another one this time, if anything I'll go scout ahead" I say more worried than angry

11 Years Ago

"Quite frankly, captain, I'd rather take the chance of not returning than be stuck here with the others, sir." I tell him honestly "Yet, if you insist," I step aside and gesture past me "I could slow down for the rest of them and let your second in command deal with my stubborn and ignorant self." I state dryly.

11 Years Ago

Aphrodite-I hear bickering ,but it is not the normal kind of bickering,only i know this kind.Secret love bickering.My favorite kind."got to go,sorry artemis."i tell her and transform into a wolf,the stealth hunter so I can get up close to the two.when i approach i see the girl still bickering with the boy.there are many other boys in the group ,but i see that they all seem to be afraid of the girl.the girl is carring a wounded wolf on her sholder.hhhhhm... i think she must like animals,so i guess a baby animal would get her attention.I transform to a wolf puppy and wait untill she goes off a ways from the boys.If i'm going to learn how to make this match I have to get close to her and figure out a way to get them alone togethor.I  wander into a thicket and start whimpering weakly.

11 Years Ago

Demitraous: "I'm putting you as my second in command" I say "take lead and please no more picking up animals no matter how cute fluffy or helpless, or hurt they may be" I sigh exasperatedly " I'm going to scout ahead"

11 Years Ago

Athena: I head out of father's office about a half hour later and smile. There was an up side to having been the product of your father alone. Having "jump" from his skull made it quite hard for him to get mad at me, I was him basically. It also made me the favorite of all his children, How could he not love himself more then all? I head off down the hall and begin to whistle. I felt like heading down to earth, but I'd have to change out of my armor first.

11 Years Ago

I hold back the torrent of objections and simply nod "If thats what you think is best." I tell him "But let me warn you, I'll make them go faster and longer, do you think they can handle it? Because, I'll leave them behind, without a thought." the wolf stirs and I gently set him down, he wavers slightly, then leans on me, his back comeing up to my waist. I hear something in the woods, but put it to the back of my mind for the moment, I was in the middle of a conversation, I really didn't want to be in charge of a group, that's how I got caught last time.

11 Years Ago

Demitraous: " if they can't keep up with a girl then I thin they have bigger problems on their minds other than being left behind" I laugh "if they cant keep up its there problem not yours" I explain as I walk off

11 Years Ago

Athena: Dressed in plain mortal clothes I fly make my way down to earth before spotting a group of what looked like soldiers. "Interesting," I say as I jump easily from tree to tree. I could probably move easier if I transformed but then again, it was much funnier in this form. Last time a group of hunts marveled as how fast the little she-child could move through the trees. Of course this time I went silently.  

11 Years Ago

Hades: The youths came over to my nap spot, curiosity painted on their faces. "Mister are you alright?" one asked me. I looked at her with a calm expression on my face and said, " I don't see how I'm not? What seems to be wrong with me?"
"Well your eyes are red, are they wounded?" 
"No it is my natural eye color. Now leave me be and let me nap." They were quite a nuisance to me, but didn't leave when I told them to. I whistled into the woods for Cerberus, " Mutt! chase these youths away from me if you please." Cerberus came charging out at full speed, scaring the young ones away and allowing me to continue my nap. 

11 Years Ago

I turn to the boys and give them a cold smile "Looks like you're stuck with me." I turn back around and begin to walk "Either keep up or be left behind." I tell them. After about 30 minites of the pace I'd set most of them were gasping for air. "Halt!" I yell as I turn to them "You call yourselves soldiers? I've met five year old girls that could go on longer and faster than you, I am embarrassed to be seen leading you. Five minites, then we resume marching. We'll continue without a break after that until nightfall, or until the captain comes back, whichever's first." After the alloted five I call them into line and start to walk, smileing as they groan at the prospect. *I might just make them soldiers yet.*