Role Play : Forum : The Great Elven Division

Re: The Great Elven Division

11 Years Ago

Berendir- I watch her ride off. I was sure she could take care of herself, but still I would worry. I leave the stables and go out into the city.-----Caliliel- I lead her down the western hall and open the door to a large room. "Here we are." I say. "This is one of our many guest rooms. I'm right down the hall as well, about 4 doors down from here." I say smiling.-----Fëa- "Does your wing feel a bit better?"

11 Years Ago

Taoshira-"thank you very much,we are most grateful for your hospitality what with a war going on and all."I say. Peri-"yeah,it feels a lot better thanks to that herb you brought me."I reply.I nuzzle her gently,"I don't think i ever thanked you for it."

11 Years Ago

Caliliel- "Well with a war going on out there, you can't stay out there really." I say.----Fëa- "Your welcome." I say. "I gotta help our kin in anyway since there aren't many of us left."

11 Years Ago

Tara-I walk around the halls looking around with  my wolf beside me and a guard .. thinking to my self. only to stop at some of the openings that has a bench and some trees and I  sit down only to  play with  light( pet wolf)

11 Years Ago

Taoshira-"i guess so,"I say,"do you think you could direct me to the stables,my companion Rain needs a place to sleep." Peri-"yeah,"His eyes flicker with anger,"i know that one day they will fill the skies again"

11 Years Ago

Caliliel- "I can take Rain down there for you while you get set in here. Then I can show the stables later when your done and want to see her." I smile.-----Fëa- "Yes hopefully. But you have never seen any of our kind elsewhere?"

11 Years Ago

Taoshira-"that's very kind of you,but i couldn't let you do that,you see Rain here is still a yearling so she can be quite a hanful sometimes because she is still learning to control her magic."I expain.She snorts playfully.a sudden flash of turquoise light comes from her horn,it hits a pilow and the pillow turns into a dove that flies out the window,"I'm so sorry,i'll come with you to put her away."I say. Peri-"not for several years,but i've heard a legend about us,"I say,"when the wars of great have ended,all that's broken shall be mended,the eagles of great will fly and once more rule the sky..."

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: I make it about half way through the meadow before I slow my horse to a canter, then a walk, then stop him all together. I turn and stare back at the castle with a sigh, It was probably dangerous to be out alone but I was perfectly capable of protecting myself.

11 Years Ago

Berendir- As I walked through the city's market I thought back to Gilrin. I knew she could handle herself, but as her guard and friend I still worried for her safety.-----Fëa- "Yes I've heard that too. Hopefully one day it will be true." I say.----Caliliel- I laugh at the pillow-dove thing. "Alright lets go."

11 Years Ago

I look behind me and see them still following. I put my head down and run as fast as I can. I look again: stilll following. *I didn't want to use this.* I take a deep breath "Upesi." Everything rushes by as the spell causes me to speed up. A horse whinnies and I skid to a stop. I look up, panting from the run "You again?" I ask "Are you following me or something? Because it seems like every time I get into a bit of a scuffle you're not to far away."

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: "You are the one that is following me, I was here first." I point out then look behind her, "You are quite an exciting person." I draw my bow as whomever it was hunting down this girl appeared out of the long grass, "You enjoy danger, it seems." I point the arrow at them and raise and eyebrow. This bunch didn't look promising so I was aiming to kill.

11 Years Ago

Taoshira-i laugh slightly,"lead the way."I sayPeri-"one day the prophecy will come true,i know it.'

11 Years Ago

Fëa- "I share your hope. But what makes you so sure though?"---Caliliel- "Come." I say, leading the way to the stables

11 Years Ago

I don't stop her as she aims at them, I just turn away. I wasn't afraid of death, and killing didn't make me sick, I just didn't like it. *There's just to much blood being spilt in this stupid war.* "It's not like I went looking for them," I tell her "in fact, they came looking for me from what they said. Let's just say they weren't good company, and they were trying to force an offer I just had to refuse."

11 Years Ago

Tara- I go and head to the stables , once there I go to my horse, snowflakes, her colored as white as snow  and a  black stare on her forehead

11 Years Ago

taoshira-We walk down and enter the stables.it smells of horses and hey.my favorite place to bei think. Peri-"My father used to tell me about how much he belived in the prophocy and i guess it stuk with me."I explain.

11 Years Ago

Tara- hears people coming and then I   lead snowflake out of her stall and I smile at the to elves" good evening" I move and get on snowflake and start walking out my guards already on their horses

11 Years Ago

Fëa- "Well I fear in this world, we need more than faith to believe in something. We need some sort of proof."-----Caliliel- "Oh good evening." I say to the newcomer. I lead Taoshira to the next stall. "Here we are." I say opening the door.

11 Years Ago

Peri-"I suppose so." Taoshira-I lead Rain into the stall."now, you behave okay?"I whisper quietly to her.I turn to the elf and say "hello"

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: I decide to head back, it had already bee quite a long time so I head back to the castle. Gallop into the stables and dismount my steed with a quick grace. It was easy enough to strip down all the gear, "No," I stated evenly as an elf tried to take the horse away for grooming, "I'll do it myself." She nodded and hurried away.