Role Play : Forum : The Great Elven Division

Re: The Great Elven Division

10 Years Ago

Caleliel- I was walking down to the dinner hall when I see Berendir crossing the halls. "Ah Berendir could you come here for a moment?" I say. He walks over and bows respectfully asking me what I needed. I smile. "Dinner is ready, so send word to your Lady Gilrin. Oh and if you find a girl named Taoshira. She's a guest of mine here at the castle and I would like for her to join us too." I say and he bows again then goes down the stairs.----Berendir- I go back to the stables. "My Lady Gilrin." I say going up to her. "Lady Caleliel asks for you to join her for dinner in the castle." I look to the other girl. "And is your name Taoshira? For Caleliel asks for you as we'll."

10 Years Ago

Taoshira-"oh please I'm in no attire to be present in front of such posh company."I say gesturing to my beat up clothes and armor.

10 Years Ago

Berendir- "I'm sure she won't mind. Caleliel really seemed to want both of you there."

10 Years Ago

I smile as I set foot in the shadows of the courtyard. I had scaled the castle walls and gotten inside quite easily, it was sad, really. *Well, at least their gardeners are better than their guards, I'll give 'em that.* I think. Smiling, I flit from shadow to shadow, getting a thrill out of slipping soundlessly through the gardens. I finally get to enjoy things my way: Alone. No one would be out here at this hour.

10 Years Ago

Taoshira-"alright then."I say.Tamil will stay with rain until I return.I scratch his head and stoke rain a bit.

10 Years Ago

Berendir- I lead Lady Gilrin and Taoshira up to the dining hall and open the door for them.----Caleliel- I was busy talking with one of the servers as I hear the door open. I smile as I see it is Berendir with Taoshira and Lady Gilrin. "Ah there you all are. Come sit!" I say standing in front of my chair and motioning for the to come.

10 Years Ago

Taoshira-"thank you."I say politely as I take a seat.

10 Years Ago

Berendir- I stand behind the table, watching for anything that might happen.-----Caleliel- "Oh your quite welcome!" I say to Taoshira. Then I notice Berendir standing there. "Oh Berendir sit! There is no tension that I feel and the castle is quite safe with our guards watching it. You are a guest so come and eat!" I say. He makes a face and comes to sit down. The food comes out and is set all around us.

10 Years Ago

Taoshira-I begin to eat thankful for such a delicious meal.normally I just eat wild game that's usually not cooked all the way.it tastes delicious.

10 Years Ago

Berendir- I eat my food, enjoying it. The main course was what tasted like some wild bird, say quail or pheasant. All on the table there were other things, like all kinds of different fruits, vegetables, and rolls or bread. There was also a large, decorated pot of some sort of soup. As we finished the main course they started bringing out dessert. There was a fresh strawberry cake with different fruit tarts and fruit jellies around it.---Caleliel- "So did everyone's day go well hm?" I say to the others as we eat

10 Years Ago

Taoshira -"it was fine."I say.

10 Years Ago

Caleliel- "Oh that's good. Very good indeed." I say. "And I have your room all ready for you Taoshira. And of course a room for you Lady Gilrin as well as one for Berendir." I say.-----Befendir- I open my mouth to speak but Caleliel stops me. She says she doesn't want to hear any protest of me getting a room so I stay quiet and eat.

10 Years Ago

Taoshira-"thank you very much lady Caleliel"I say "you are very gracious letting us into your home."

10 Years Ago

Caleliel- "Oh it's no problem. I love having all sorts of guests, even a dwarf if they are not of the brutish type. It makes things interesting to have you here. It's just a shame Lord Dachian isn't here. But he doesn't know what he's missing!"

10 Years Ago

Taoshira-"indeed."I say.I start on the desert and find that it tastes even more delicious than the main course.

10 Years Ago

Caleliel- I notice the slight smile on Taoshiras face. "Good isn't it?" I say smiling as I watch the others start on the dessert

10 Years Ago

Taoshira-"it's fantastic! "I say through bites.

10 Years Ago

Caleliel- "That's good. Now eat your fill and then it'll be time to sleep and as I've said all your rooms are ready."

10 Years Ago

Taoshira -I enjoy the dinner and sigh happily when I finish.

10 Years Ago

Berendir- After I and the others finish our food, the staff comes and takes care of all our plates.-----Caleliel- I stand up. "Come I'll show you all to your rooms." I say as we head out of the dining hall and towards the stairs. When we reach the top and walk down the corridor, I point to the first room on the right. "This one is yours Berendir. And Lasy Gilrin yours is next to his. Taoshira, yours this one right across the hall. I'm a bit further down the hall, in the room that has the large doors to it. If any of you need anything, just ask. Good night." I say to them as I head down to my room.