Role Play : Forum : The Great Elven Division

Re: The Great Elven Division

11 Years Ago

I ease into a relaxed run, covering ground quickly. I run until nightfall and rest for a few hours, then start running again. I slow as I hear noises: Goblins. I drop and press myself to the ground. I decipher the guttural grunts and clicks that composed their native language " We attack tonight." A voice that sounds like rocks being ground against each other "But I thought they didn't take down the base." A slightly quieter and gentler voice growls  "It doesn't matter." The first says harshly "We were promised we could take the city tonight. We're going to get revenge on that prince who killed our Jumbe." I think quickly *They mean to raid the city. I've got to warn them.* I squirm backwards for a few feet then run silently into the darkness. The farther I get from the Goblins the faster I run, until I'm going full-out against the plain. A growl cuts through the silence and a Zefher, a wild cat who was all muscle and about a full-grown man's waist level, jumps onto me. We wrestle and tear at each other for a while until I get out a dagger and plunge it into it's neck. It's blood pours out on me. I push it off me with a grunt. I had a couple of gashes, they looked worse than they were. I stand up, pull out my dagger, and keep it in hand as I run. I get to the city gate, climb over the wall, and slip through the city until I get to the castle gates. I pound on the heavy oak doors with all my night "I need to see the prince!" I yell "It's vital to millions of innocents' survival in this city! I need to see the prince! Now!" 

11 Years Ago

Caleliel- "I see. So just how exactly did you get your title Lady Gilrin?" I ask curious.

11 Years Ago

I growl in frustration, then pound even harder, my fists getting torn and bloodied. "Let me in!" I scream "Anyone!" *You'd think in a castle this large in a time like this someone would have heard me by now.* I think angrily

11 Years Ago

Taoshira-Ramil lets out a sharp warning bark and i snap to attention.I see a female great eagle nudge the male i found."well,hello there,"I croon soothingly,"I wonder where you came from."The male eagle lifts it's head weakly and the two eagles seem to be comminicating in some way.When the male eagle looks at me he lets out a shriek of alarm but soon realizes that i have helped him,so he calms down.

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: I smile, "Well you see... when I was young the forest wasn't as peaceful and-" I was cut off by the pounding of the front door. Raising an eyebrow I head over and swing the door open, "You know it's unlocked?" I question then stare down at the girl from before, a grin spreads across my face. "Well, may he stars guide you. It seems we meet again."

11 Years Ago

Caleliel- "You two know each other?" I ask.----Fëa- I look at the girl who was there. I then look back to the male seeing if he could get up. I nudge him again trying to help him up.----Berendir- I walk through the castle. "Lady Gilrin." I call out. Her father had wanted me to find her, to make sure she was safe.

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: "Yes, we met not long ago," I say with a smile, "Berendoir... Don't fear, everything is well."

11 Years Ago

"No, I didn't." I growl "Most people have sense enough to lock their doors during a war. But that doesn't matter right now." I push past her and everyone else and stride down the hall, ignoreing the blood I was dripping onto the carpets "I need to speak to whoever's in charge, now."

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: "It's a castle." I say, "There's guards out front and the people that are of higher rank have the money to have body guards..." I say absently to the door comment as I train after her, "Most King's don't lock the front of their castle unless under attack, though I can hardly say you are easy to kill you aren't much of an army." I spot the blood and sigh, "Well you need to see a doctor."

11 Years Ago

I glance behind at and give her a funny look "What? Why would I need one? It's just a few scratches, they look worse than they are..." I trail off as I notice the blood that covered me "Oh, you think this is all my blood. I was attacked by a Zefher on the way here, It was on top of me when I killed it and, well, It bled out on me." I stop and look around "Who's in charge of this blasted place and where are they?" I ask, aggrevated

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: I give a little smile, "You're the one that stormed off into a palace you know nothing about." I laugh, "Do you still with to lead? It will make the situation a bit more dramatic... I could whisper the direction to you as we go."

11 Years Ago

"I really don't care as long as I flipp'n see him!" I tell her "Unless we hurry, a lot of innocent people will get hurt, and I don't intend to stand by and let that happen."

11 Years Ago

Taoshira-I watch as the female eagle helps the male to his feet.The male trys to spread his wings but shrieks with pain as he finds his wind is broken.I take a bandage roll and splint his wing.While i do he eyes me suspiciously,but he dosen't object while i talk to him soothingly.

11 Years Ago

(( it is to late to make a person and join in ))

11 Years Ago

(i don't think so,but you'd have to ask dracula,he made it asfter all)

11 Years Ago

Caleliel- "What do you mean?" I ask the new girl as we walked behind her as she went through the castle.----Berendir- I follow after them wanting to keep my eyes on my Lady to protect her.-----Fëa- I hop over a bit to the trees and bushes next to the stream. I find what I'm Loki g for: throves. A plant that we've eagles have used for centuries for injuries and pain. I rip some off and come back to the male. I mash up the throves with my claws and put it on around the splint on the wing.

11 Years Ago

"I mean," I say testily "that unless whoever's in charge gets this place ready to defend itself, you're going to be attacked and defeated by some ticked off goblins." I stick a hand on my sword hilt, like I always did when I was agitated "Now who is in charged of this cursed place and where can I find them?"

11 Years Ago

Taoshira-"well,what do you know,"i say,"great eglaes are smarter than we think they are."I am amazed as the male eagle hops over to me and flaps it's wing a few times relived of the pain."I think i'll call you Peri,"I say,"I used to watch perigrine falcon chicks hop and fly out of the nest when i was little."i watch the female and wonder where it came from or if its wild or not,if not then who shelters it.

11 Years Ago

No, it isn't Ever, tis a rule of my RP threads, anyone can join anytime!

Dachian: "It's a bit more complicated than that but I'm who's supposed to be." I answered, stepping into the room, "I am, the first air. Now, what is this talk of a goblin attack?"

11 Years Ago

"It's exactly that: talk of a goblin attack." I tell him sarcastically, not caring how important he or anyone else thought he was "They're probably coming this way right now, and it's all because you killed one of their Jumbe." I tell him. "Now, go get your defenses up and then I'll get out of here."