Role Play : Forum : The Great Elven Division

Re: The Great Elven Division

11 Years Ago

Caleliel- "Why leave? You could help us since you seem to be handy with a sword." I tell her as she turns from us.-----Berendir- "My lady should we go find you father? And perhaps head out of city back to our land. To protect you, our group, and our people from these goblins."----Fëa- I hop over to the girl and tap her gently on the head with my beak as a thank you for her help with the male. As I do the charm around my neck, which shows the royal crest of the castle, is visible to her.

11 Years Ago

I shake my head "Sorry, but I won't fight if there's a good reason for them to attack. According to the goblins, Mr. First Heir here murdered one of their Jumbe, which is, loosely translated, a warlord or chief, but that title means more than that. If he killed one of their Jumbe, well, they have to fight to avenge him. I only warned you because I didn't want a bunch of innocent people getting hurt for his mistake." I explain. "Besides, I've enough blood on me for the day." I tell her, gesturing to my blood-soaked clothes.

11 Years Ago

Dachian: "They attacked us, we had to kill them. Or else all these innocent people would've died." I explained, "Besides, I'm placing the city on lockdown. No one gets in, no one gets out." I ran to find my head of saftey, and told him to lockdown the city. In a few miniutes, all the gaurds will be outside making sure everyone's in there home, and the iron walls will be put into place. "Oh, and afore leaving, your name?" I asked, seeing the mysterous woman who'd just warned us before she left the castle

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: I turn to Berendor serious, "Take my father back to the forest," I command, "He is safest there and isn't much of a fighter as it is. However it is against my vows to leave a fellow elf to face a challenge alone. Take back most of the guard as well... they are of better use defeating my people then here in the onslaught." I spin on my heels and head toward my rooms to change into simple leather fighting gear, easily moved in and rather sturdy making it hard for daggers and other short blades to break through it. I then sheath my sword at my side, place my throwing daggers in their spots, string my quiver over my shoulder, then take my bow in hand.

11 Years Ago

I keep walking "That, as I've said to countless before you, is none of your business. Now, I've guards to evade and plains to cross, I'll leave you to defending your city." I freeze "Wait." I turn and march up to him, grabbing the front of his shirt and pulling him down to eye level "What did you say? They attacked you?" I ask

11 Years Ago

Taoshira-"You're welcome,"I say to the bird in it's language i can speak the language of lyra but i have to watch the animal for a bit,i see the royal crest,"well arn't you special,who is your host?"I ask it.I looks shocked that i am communicating with it.

11 Years Ago

Dachian: "Yes!" I exclaimed, "Húlion can tell you the rest, but for now I have a big problem on my hands!" I swept her feet, and caught her before she fell. I ran out the castle door, and stormed through the gates. I unsheethed my sword, and grabbed a sheild from the weapon's rack our soldiers always took when defending a city. The sheilds were shiny, and steel. I stood there, with the others, awaiting the goblins and orcs. Kynith was still on training grounds, and Húlion was assigned to protect the militia camps near us. Who else was left to lead the men?

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: I place myself on the walls with the other archers and watch the horizon. I didn't usually like to remain at such a length away from the battle but I figure my bow would be more useful up here then on the field. I could shoot from here and easily reach the field if help was needed.

11 Years Ago

I run outside and find whats-his-name "Don't fight them yet." I tell him "I think I've figured out a way to end this with out anyone getting hurt on either side. Let me talk to them." A soldier laughs "You? Talk with them? Well, looks like we're saved! She'll go out, ask the beasts to leave nicely, and they'll go skipping away." I glare at him "Well, at least I have a plan other than to fight and kill." I tell him icily "Unlike some people I consider them to be equals who are able to be talked with." I take a step twards the guy "If anything, you're the beast if you think like that."

11 Years Ago

Fëa- I look at her. "Caleliel, Lady of the Elven Castle. She is my best and truest friend. My name is Fëa. Now tell me who are you? And how do you know how to communicate with us?" I say, looking back towards the male eagle and then back to her.-----Caleliel- I stay in the castle, making sure everyone stayed in to be safe.----Berendir- I tell the other guards to take Gilrins father back while I go back to her. "My Lady I sent your father back home with the guards." I say pulling out my own bow.

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: "I wanted you to go as well Berendir." I say without looking sideways, "My father is the foundation of our people..."

11 Years Ago

I look back to the price guy "Look, I don't care what y'all think of me, but I know their reason for wanting to get back at Prince Whats-his-name here. To goblins, the word murder means for someone to dishonorably kill another for no reason, specifically out of battle or when they are defenseless." I explain "Someone told them that he," I point to the prince "murdered one of their Jumbe. When, in reality, all he did was defeat him in battle, which, to them, is the honorable way to die. I'm going to explain to them that they were misinformed." I look around at all the skeptic faces "Well, whether you like it or not, I'm going to meet them." I look at the prince "You wanna come with?" I ask "Or are you afraid of what your men would think if you trusted a little girl to solve your problems?"

11 Years Ago

Berendir- "Yes but you are the future of our people. He has seven of the finest wood elf warriors protecting him; I know because I choose them. But I knew your father worried for you so I stayed behind to help protect you. Who knows what could happen." I say looking at her.

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: "Its just that. It's battle." I say, "if it happens there is no way of protecting me because your own life and the life of the innocents should be first in you mind. As it will be in mine."

11 Years Ago

Dachian: "Speechcraft? No, see if it's a misunderstanding or not, a rival rebellion is allies with them." I started to explain, "So, we're going to have to fight them someday. Better to kill them now before they're more skilled." I could see them now, marching. Their flag was held high. Half the flag was orangey yellow, the other half dark green as so orcs and goblin's skin. Orcs dark green, goblins orangey yellow. The G stood tall and bloody on the goblin half, and the O looked the same on it's green half. The G&O Confederation was an army fighting in a complex war of it's own outside of our Elven Kingdom. "Archers!" I called, "Shoot with the percision of a hawk! And with the furry of the gods!" I readied myself, goblins and orcs were warlords by nature but us elves were warlords by heart.

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: I did not doubt the rang of my bow but those of the other warriors I did. "Hold!" I call striding down the line of archers, "Hold. Wait for them to come into range." I place myself in the middle of the line as I readied my bow hearing the shuffle of other archers doing the same. "Ready yourself." I called stringing a bow and aimed for a single orc that paced toward the front of the line.... "FIRE!" I scream and release my arrow watching as it struck my target in the heart killing him at once. By then I already have another arrow set and let it fire. I could hear the twang of the other archers beside me and paused. Orcs and Goblins fell one after the other and though it did have a toll on the armies numbers I knew it would still come down to hand to hand battle. I narrow my eyes and climb up onto the wall so that I could stand in plain view and began firing yet again.

11 Years Ago

I glare at him and turn on my heel. I vault over the wall and run out to meet them, evadeing arrows as I go. *Men, why do they have to be so stupid at times?* "Wait!" I call to the goblins and orcs "Wait, please, allow me to speak before your leaders!" I throw up my hands to show I held no weapons "I hold no weapon and offer you my trust." I tell them in their language. A few large goblins and orcs step forward "We accept your trust and give you ours." One says. I smile and step forward "Perhaps we might speak elsewhere, that way I can explain myself and my actions in relative saftey." I suggest. They look to each other and nod "Come." Says the one they had elected as a spokesperson. I follow as they sound a temporary retreat. For every one step they took I had to take two. We soon reach a command tent and I leave my shoes outside, they all went barefoot, so I would as well.

11 Years Ago

Toshira-"a pleasure to meet you Fea,"I say,"my name is Taoshira,known as the worlds best female fighter,but my home was recently burned down due to some trouble i'm in."I explain."When i was young my parents died and i sought refuge in the forest and being a baby i was i was adopted by the creatures that lived there,every animal there tought me a skill that would help me and i learned how to communicate with them."

11 Years Ago

Berendir- "What is that girl doing?" I say noticing the girl from earlier going with the orcs and goblins.----Caleliel- "They're retreating?" I say looking down from a terrace in the castle.----Fëa- "And there were Great Eagles that lived with you?" I say then look to the male eagle. "And where did you come from?"

11 Years Ago

Gilrin: I sigh and hop down from my place. "She's foolish for going with them alone." I say shaking my head then break out into a grin, "But she does know the difference between when peace should be called and when it should not be." I dust of my pants and head inside, "WE are done here," I call to the other archers, "Despite what your king says it looks as though we may have piece for now. Return to your loved ones."