Role Playing weirdos : Forum : char profiles

char profiles

9 Years Ago

Here is where u put your character profiles.

Re: char profiles

9 Years Ago

I basically want my character to be just as he was in the first roleplay: with the blue jeans, black shirt covered by a blue hoodie, a sapphire scarf, red hair, aviation goggles and an old looking but still working pocketwatch.  He is 17 years old, thin, athletic frame, has brown eyes, and is known to act puppyish and ecstatic at times, but is a kindhearted and loyal person. Are you alright with this profile?

9 Years Ago

I like that profile! My character will be 16:) She acts really brave, but holds a lot of her feelings inside. She loves her friends more than anything else in the world. Losing her friends would break her heart. She has dark brown hair and hazel eyes. She is around 5"7. I think that's tall :P. She likes to wear jeans, brown boots, a t shirt, and her brown leather jacket. She is loyal, kind, but can be strict at times. Sometimes she is sad, but doesnt show it. She has a pink dragon named Starburst, and is known for carrying a tazer. Everyone alright with that?

9 Years Ago

Sounds good to me!

9 Years Ago

My character Lydie, is taller than normal 10 year olds, long curly dark brown hair that she normally wears in a pigtail, bright green eyes, red lips, an average nose, and dressed in those stretchy pants so she can move around much easier that are black, a black shirt, brown riding boots. She is 10 years old (I changed it) and she has a black belt, not a karate black belt though, with 2 long knives and 2 akimbo pistols on her belt, and a black sniper rifle on her back. She has a golden necklace with different animal amulets on them and 2 golden bracelets with other animals on them. She normally uses her dark blue dragon Sonic, but she has 2 dragons. She loves animals a lot. She is adventurous, takes risks sometimes, loyal to her friends, and the trolls killed her parents and siblings. She wants revenge, and needs respect. She can joke around and be funny sometimes, but knows when to be serious. Lydie is very good with her knives since she is small, agile, and fast. She is also a good shot with her sniper and pistols. Can be very sneaky, good spy in her all black outfit. She is brave.
Is that good, or way to detailed and needs space for role playing?

9 Years Ago

I think that's super good! Can my character have a brother who was kidnapped? Maybe it'd be a cool twist for us to find him with the trolls or something:)

9 Years Ago

At some point in the role play you can find your brother and it ended up that he was raised by trolls. Just an idea. 

9 Years Ago

Okay so if this character is not okay with please tell me.Anyway my characters name would be Elisabeth she has always been short for her age and never really fit in with the villagers. Not just because she is really short but because she has had the special ability to control fire. Which may and may not explain her color which is as black as coal. The villagers kicked her out because they thought she was pure evil. The trolls found her in the woods alone crying they did not care that she was different they took her in and raised her as their own. Now it seems they have been waiting till she was old enough so that she could raise their true master the lord over all the trolls.

9 Years Ago

Your character profiles good!

9 Years Ago

I forgot to add this; my character has an unusually innocent mind for his age. Is that alright?

9 Years Ago

Alrighty, so a few things about Scribbler: 18 yrs old, 5'5" and female. She wears a black t-shirt and jeans and a black knee-length trench coat (because black doesn't show stains). She's got shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes. Her personality is closed and angry but she hides it behind a skin of childish frivolity and sarcasm. Her family disowned her when she accidentally insulted her rich granduncle and caused him to write her family out of his will; since then she's been moving around on her own.
I'm seriously considering giving her a talking pet sandwich named Fred since she's so lonely. Lemme know your thoughts on this ;)

9 Years Ago

And for the idea for Cool Girl's character to have a kidnapped brother, maybe the brother was raised by the trolls and evil soldiers and they brainwashed him, so maybe at some point in the story, we could all get captured by the troll and soldier army and Cool Girl sees her brother, her brother is about to kill them, then Cool Girl's character could say something or do something or show a souvenir that holds a lot of precious memories or something like that, then the brother snaps out of the brainwashed state and saves them. This is just an idea.

9 Years Ago

Guys all your ideas will work. ive read over everything and decided that i like it all.

I think that's super good! Can my character have a brother who was kidnapped? Maybe it'd be a cool twist for us to find him with the trolls or something:)

And yes you can have a brother.
Okay so if this character is not okay with please tell me.Anyway my characters name would be Elisabeth she has always been short for her age and never really fit in with the villagers. Not just because she is really short but because she has had the special ability to control fire. Which may and may not explain her color which is as black as coal. The villagers kicked her out because they thought she was pure evil. The trolls found her in the woods alone crying they did not care that she was different they took her in and raised her as their own. Now it seems they have been waiting till she was old enough so that she could raise their true master the lord over all the trolls. 

oh and yes to this also. and i think that you should be raised with Cool girls brother. We will have to have somone play as Cool girls brother though.

P.S. i will put my char profile later when i am done. :p i think it may be a little big.

9 Years Ago

Okay, I'm changing my girl's height to 5'4. That way I dont feel too tall:)

9 Years Ago

:p im gunna be 7"8 :p im gonna squash any troll my dragon must be big. Lol im joking ill be 6"1

9 Years Ago

Iveltac aka Cheesymac   Iveltac is nineteen years old. His parents were killed in village raid when he was 9 and a wizard saved him. Iveltac got the name cheesymac because every time he made macaroni he added to much cheese.   He from the age of 9 to 19 he was trained in the art of magic and assassin attacks. He learned how to make his own armor. His favorite color was green. He has a dragon named Blast Zone. His dragon is green and shoots a green ball of energy out of his mouth. The ball of energy sends every one in the blast radius to a long sleep that lasts for several weeks. Cheesymac is usualy wearing a green suit of armor. His suit of armor is powered by his dragons energy. Iveltac found a way to extract some of the energy out of Blast zone.   Iveltac uses a pistol that runs off the energy from Blast Zone. Iveltac has a necklace that has seven dragon claws on it. It was a gift from the wizard. The claws summons all the dragons near when he is in danger. He also has a funny since of humor. He lives in an abandoned castle.   Plot: The world is being taken over by the dark army. The dark army is made up of lots of different types of creatures. The army is strong and the only thing strong enough to defeat it is the sword of destiny which shoots a beam of light destroying all darkness in its way. Other then the sword of destiny there is only one way the army can be defeated. A group of heros that have strange talents that has nothing to live for other then each other. Iveltac is on the quest to find the sword of destiny when The Dark Army attacks him. Some of his childhood friends who lived in the village before it was raided Daniel and cool girl are there to help him. They put up a preaty good fight but the battle turns. Cool girl gets caught and is put in a cage. Iveltac runs while Daniel is trying to save cool girl. Daniel frees cool girl but is over run by the army. Iveltac and his dragon free them. Iveltac makes Cool girl and Daniel get on the dragon. There is only room for two so iveltac makes the dragon fly home while he stays and keeps the fire off his dragon. Iveltac is captured so cool girl and Daniel gets a group of people together to go find the sword of destiny. They find the sword of destiny soon and with the sword of destiny they find iveltac. Iveltac tells of how he escaped and located the sword. They then go to fight the army. The sword gets thrown into the air and never comes down. It is up to the heros to defeat the army. After the army is defeated the sword comes flying to the ground. It had been hit so hard that it went
 flying way up and took several hours to come down. It would have been much easier with the sword. They all laugh. And ect:p we will pick an end when we get to it. And there is lots of stuff we can add to it like who all is in the beginning and ect. We will be adding lots of more stuff to make it longer but will decide when it is needed.  And everyone needs to email me your char profile so I can print it off and stick it in my notebook. And we will also need at least two real people being villains but they will have to talk to me cause I am looking for somone that I think could be a evil villain because the villain is taking over the world isn’t he. If u have any qustions or want to send me your char profiles email me at [email protected] and thank you for participating in this roleplay.

Lol is that big enough? :p ok and if there is anything i need to change or you think might be better plz tell me.

9 Years Ago

Oh and he is 6"1 and is male :p

9 Years Ago

Um, what about Lydie? I didn't see Lydie's name anywhere

9 Years Ago

Just add in Lydie and then, all is good!

9 Years Ago

I guess so! Also, can Lydie have the ability to heal all good and not evil animals? So maybe Elaine Nathan and Dan can maybe crash land into the dark forest where they meet Lydie, and they explore, get captured, Lydie saves them, they sneak away, then Lydie heals their dragons so that they can continue flying?

First Page first
Previous Page prev