Roleplay X : Forum : The Flock

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Flock

11 Years Ago

Max-we got in by flying and I don't know how these two will react if I show my wings. "Um..I think I saw an opening north of here,I guess I can show you where it is."I say.I motion for them to follow me.keeping my wings inside my jacket I head north. Angel-"um well we were playing that game and then I heard you call out and saw you on the ground but when I reached you something hit me and I passed out."I say.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Talon nodded. "Thanks," he said and tried to move forward, but Destiny kept him from taking a step. "Des, come on. It's alright," he whispered to her, trying to get her to calm down just enough so they could get out of the forest.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-"is your friend always this shy?"I ask
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Talon nodded. "She is now, but wasn't always," he said.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-"could you tell me what happened?"I ask cautiously.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Talon gave a worried look at Destiny, then looked back at Max. "Can I tell you later?" he asked.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-"sure."I say.walking sure took a long time and with each minute my concern grew.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Talon whispered to Destiny for a moment, and finally, she walked forward when he did. He gave her a small smile before turning to Max. "Lead the way," he said.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Renge: "You think this is a trap?" I looked around anxiously but didn't see anything. This wasn't making me feel anymore secure about the situation. Angel! Watch out. I think the School might have a trap set up. Do you hear anyone else's thoughts?
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-I start walking north toward the end of the forest."how did you guys get in here anyway?"I ask. Angel-i listen around.*I don't hear anyone's thoughts right now, but what if it is a trap why cant I see anything* I think.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

"We're sort of in hiding," Talon said. "We saw the forest, and thought it would be a good place for us to hide for a while. Then we got lost."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-"huh, well we're on the run too."I say, "who are you hiding from?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Talon hesitated for a moment, then answered, "Wolves." If she could figure out what he meant, then he knew they were like him and Destiny.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-i gasp slightly wondering if they meant Erasers."what kind of wolves?"I ask casually."were they big?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

"They would make you think Wolf Man," Talon replied.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-i gasp with joy this time."would you happen to have any of these then?"I ask as I unfold my long beautiful golden and white tipped wings.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Talon chuckled. "Knew it," he said, and unfurled his own golden wings, making sure he didn't hit Destiny with them.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-"wow!I didn't think anyone else had ever escaped the school before"I say giddily.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

"We've only just escaped," Talon said. "Thus the hiding."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-"well, Apollo. And I found a place and you're both welcome to stay there if you want."I say"there's lots of room."