Roleplay X : Forum : The Flock

[reply] [quote]

Re: The Flock

11 Years Ago

Talon smiled slightly. "That'd be great. But I'm not sure how long we'll stay there."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-"neither do we"I laugh.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Talon nodded. "Then why don't we head there now?" he asked.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-"well we would except we're looking for some kids who escaped with us."I say.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Talon nodded. "Alright then," he said.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Renge: You think we should start to walk somewhere or stay put? I don't this. I feel like we're sitting ducks . . . It'd been long enough. If Max hadn't found us by now, we were definitely lost. I got up and began to walk north. Quickly glancing around I felt no one's presence, so I took off into the sky. Soaring above the trees, I hoped for a better look around. Nothing. No one else was in sight. That's strange. . . that's not what I'm suppose to see. Suddenly something flashes across my eyes. I see Max and Apollo but they're with others. They other two have wings, then out of the corner of my eye I see Erasers. I blink a couple times but the images were gone. Crap. . . I just saw a future I didn't want to see.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Angel -*Renge!we have to do something.*I think. Max-I hear a low growl behind me and whip around to see an Eraser leap towards me.Damn! I think how did they find us?!I roll out of the way.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Apollo: I grab Max's hand and start running. "Let's go!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-Talon and Destiny follow us as we race throughthe trees.when we get to an uncovered place we all take off.i start to take off when i feel a sharp pain slice through my leg.i cry out in pain.i take off and get into the air away from the erasers but i look down and see my leg bleeding badly.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Apollo: "D****t, we don't have time for this!" I picked Max up and kept running. Thank God I was so strong.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Talon was more or less dragging Destiny behind him, not giving her time to stop and freeze in fear. He knew it was hard for her, but there was no way he was leaving her behind.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-Apollo carries me through the forest as we all run.the erasers are getting closer though.even if we hid they could smell my blood.I hear the rushing of water as we approach a waterfall.i get an Idea."apollo head for the waterfall."I say.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Talon cast a look behind him him at the Eraser. He glared and felt his hands starting to heat up. Anger wanted to make him turn and attack it now, but he had to get Destiny somewhere safe first.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Apollo: I run as fast as I could, which by the fact the sounds of our persuer fading, was pretty fast. I headed to the waterfall like Max said.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-The erasers get caught up in  some thorns.We reach the top of the waterfall and gaze down at the rushing water below."we have to jump."I say.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Apollo: "...I hope you know what you're doing." I said, before jumping off the side.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Talon nodded and looked at Destiny. She was already crying in fear. He frowned and looked back at Max. "Where do we go?"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Max-I reach out my hand and grab Talon's hand who grabs destiny.I feel us falling with the water.we get closer and closer.suddenly i whip my wings out and fling them forward as hard as i can.We fly backwards through the water and land on a flat hard surface in a dark space.after a few seconds my night vision kicks in and i see that we are in a cave behind the waterfall.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Apollo: I groaned as I opened my eyes. "Not what I was expecting, but okay."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

"Gee, give us warning next time," Talon said, looking at Destiny. She looked even worse than before, her black wings hanging limply behind her.