Roleplay X : Forum : Mutants

[reply] [quote]

Re: Mutants

10 Years Ago

"oh well". i went and climbed up to sit on the roof with my camera taking pictures of trees and stuffs :P
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollyon did a kickflip, and landed on the railing, he smiled as he slid down the metal bars.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

one of our jets flew overhead and i swung down to hide under a balcony as it passed. damn those things make a loud noise.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollyon performed an ollie off the rails too early due to being startled by the jet. "Damn..." He cursed quietly as he fell to the ground.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

A while later and the bell rang for class, I got down from the roof and headed back inside.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by ♪Barklight♪
A while later and the bell rang for class, I got down from the roof and headed back inside.

o.e.... for lunch that was class XD
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wisty-I sit down for lunch at the table I usually sit at.Everyone swarms me.I politely excuse myself and head for the restroom.I am not dealing with this today I decide.I jump onto the sink and then crawl out the window landing on the other side of the wall.I walk around until I find my board under the tree where I left it I push off and start down the street.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Cyan: I sat on a a branch of a tree. I liked just observing people. I was currently a bird whistling a sweet melody when I saw a girl walk by. She looked sad but I wasn't sure what I should do so I just sat there.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wisty-i pull my jacket hood over my face and skate down the side walk. I stop sharply before I run into some guy on the pavement."whoa,"I exclaim, "what are you doing, do you want to get run over."I ask as I help him up.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollyon got up, getting away from her as soon as he could. "I'm fine." He muttered, grabbing his board.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wisty-My eyes catch on his board's design."Nice Board,did you do the design yourself?"I ask.My board has a golden dragon enveloped by blue flames on it.Painted it myself.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollyon nodded. "Yeah. Why, did you do yours?" Hus was the design of the Japanese sun God Amatarasu in her wolf form surrounded by clouds.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wisty-"yeah, I don't trust those professional board painters,it never turns out right."I say.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollyon nodded again. "You're a skater then?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Cyan: I always feel guilty for spying on people. I want to say something or at least talk but I can't. It's their conversation; I shouldn't be listening to it.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wisty-"Yeah,pretty much since i could walk."I say.I always have loved sports even when i was really little.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollyon nodded with a small smile. "My name's Lyon."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wisty-"nice to meet you Lyon, I'm Wisty."I say tucking my board under my arm and shaking his hand.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lyon shook Wisty's hand, his foot keeping his skateboard in place.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wisty-"you skate a lot around here?"I ask.