Roleplay X : Forum : Mutants

[reply] [quote]

Re: Mutants

10 Years Ago

Apollyon shrugged. "Here, there, everywhere."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wisty-"I was on my way to the skate park, want to come? "I ask.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Apollyon weighed the options in his head. "Alright, sure."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wisty-"try to keep up."I say with a mischievous grin.I drop my board and push off.I take off at full speed down the side walk.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lyon got a running start before setting down his board, and using the momentum to further push him along.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wisty-I skate down the street towards the park.Lyon is level with me.we are headed towards some stairs, and a hand railing on the side.I give myself a head start before pushing my foot back as hard as I can and shooting forward towards the rail.I use the momentum to pull my board off the ground and onto the rail.I grind the rail and listen to the sound of scraping metal rail on my board and work on keeping my balence.when I reach the end I hop off and continue to ride down the street.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lyon positioned his feet for his jump. He popped the board up and did a kick flip down over the stairs in one go.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wisty-the skate park is just a little farther.I skate around some people when I hear an explosion.I pull up and stop I. My tracks."what was that?"I ask Lyon when he stops next to me.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Cyan: I heard an explosion. It came from the direction the two people skated towards.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lyon scowled at the noise. "I don't know, but it can't be good..."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Cyan: All my instincts told me to fly away. Go as far as you can from the explosion, but my body was soon draw toward it. I was flying towards the chaos.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

i heard a boom. a really big boom. 'well this sounds like trouble', i ran toward it.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wisty-"lets go!"I say and take off towards the explosion.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Cyan: I saw blood everywhere. Blown off limps and I heard the screams of survivors. The scene sent chills down my back. A fire was beginning to spread. Where was the police? Where was the help? Why don't I hear the ambulance?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Lyon stared in horror at the sight. What...what happened?!
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wisty-i stare out bewildered by the massacre in front of me.everyone stares.this used to be the skate park.the ramps are singed and have collapsed there are peices of broken boards scattered everywhere.and in the middle of it all is a giant crater.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Cyan: I begin moving rumble aside trying to help. My body is covered in blood and dirt. I try to keep the tears from reaching my eyes. All this anguish spread out in front of me, it was too much. Who would this?
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wisty-i see a girl diggind through the rubble.I rush over to her and start looking for survivors and help her dig through the rubble until I see a striped helmet still attached to someone.their breathing is shallow and they don't move."do you know what happened?"I ask.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Cyan: Some girl comes to help me. I couldn't look up at her. I just kept digging when we uncovered the body I wasn't sure what to do. He was badly injured and breathing heavily. "It's gonna be alright" I whisper but unable to believe my own words.

next Next Page
last Last Page