Roleplay X : Forum : The warrior king

[reply] [quote]

Re: The warrior king

10 Years Ago

Vladimir: "Insidiously my blood flows with anticipation" Waits anxiously for her first strike, can feel the blood lust within his eyes.  
Dracool: "Seize brother, the girl is of value to our cause, she is the warrior we seek, the one we observe, she is the child of the moon" 
Vladimir: "Alas the scent of her blood it ripens the air with a taste of sweet satisfaction, she indeed is the key we seek."
Dracool: "Let us break words Artisa."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-im the warrior they were talking about?weird.maybey I can learn of a way to defeat them if I have more time to study them."what do you wish to discus? "I ask alertly.I don't let my guard down for a second.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades: I take off my Helm and appear on my throne. " What do you think you are doing in my palace? With my wife of all people?" My voice tinging with agitation. " If you wanted to speak to me you could just ask not try to manipulate me through my wife. Now what do you want?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-"well welcome to the party Hades."I say.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades: " You seem to be having trouble Astria." I say snapping my fingers and a pillar of black flames separates Vladimir form my wife. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-"it's more like playing with your food before you eat it."I say casually "or in this case playing with your victims before you kill them."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades: " I see, then don't let me keep you. I'm returning to the underworld for a while." I toss her a gold coin. " Say the words on the coin and you will be able to visit my true palace." After that I put on my Helm and disappear. Persephone disappears soon after.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-while he's distracted I lunge at dracool slicing his side drawing blood.

next Next Page
last Last Page