Roleplay X : Forum : The warrior king

[reply] [quote]

Re: The warrior king

10 Years Ago

Hades: " Well that was boring. I guess i'll go and burn down the forest." sigh " Why am i so bored?" I then leave for the forest as well.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-i reach the forest and need to find another employer.hopefully someone better than last time.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades:"Now before I start a forest fire I need to collect all of the zombies in the city. The quickest way that is to take control of them, and while i'm at it i'll make them attack the city." I concentrate then speak " All zombies in this city are hereby ordered to destroy everything in sight!" As soon as i stop speaking I can already hear the sounds of screams as they do I command. I summon some black fire in the palm of my hand. " Now, where was I on that forest fire?"  
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-i hear screams coming from the town.I don't bother looking back but I can feel someing is wrong.I change to my wolf form and take off like a shot.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I Hades: I drop the small flame on the edge of forest and watch it consume the forest. " Ah, I love torturing the souls of the damned."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-i see the trees become consumed by black flames.wtf!?a giant tree a flame falls in front of me boxing me in.I'm surrounded by the flames.I can do this I tell myself.I show no fear and stand stock still waiting I have to time this perfectly.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades: I watch the carnage from above, collecting the souls of those who died in the fire. I watch as the city is in panic, and I watch the flames begin to spread." Oh, what fun this is!" I take off my Helm and revel myself." i wonder how they'll react."
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-i bunch up my muscles and spring into the air.I reach an incredible hight and feel my body going forward over the flames.I do a few backflips and land on my paws.I keep on running without hesitation.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades: I look down at the forest to find a lone wolf running  away from flames." Oh, it's that wolf girl. Yes, i remember her soul clearly." I create a path to the city for her to follow, and make it impossible not to by throwing more flames into the forest.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-somehow I end up back in the village which is overrun with zombies.I try to navagte the streets but they're too crowded.I eventually have to fight off a few.I see a black coach horse come loose from it's cart and It comes strait at me.I leap onto its back and spur it onward in human form.after hours of long hard riding we reach the moutaain peak and I survey the damage below.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades: I appear next to the wolf girl. " Beautiful isn't it?" 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-i have never really had sympathy just the traits I needed to keep me alive.I don't even flinch when he appears but tense a bit just in case.I watch the slowly twisting black flames and I guess in some way they are lovely."yeah, it's quite a price of work all right"I say.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades: "I'm glad you share my opinion, but tell me why do you run? Why not help those who are still alive?" I pull out one of the souls I took from the tavern and eat it.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-something tells me I should be afraid of this man but I don't really feel afraid at all."because I made a promise."I say simply.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades:" Oh, and what promise would force you to forsake the lives of your fellow kind?" I ask while sitting on a throne of bones.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-"they are not my fellow kind, "I growl"when I was a child a mortal man came to my home where I lived with my brother and mother, my father is a demon so I hardly see him, the man came asking for shelter from the storm outside mother let him in and fed him and gave him a place to sleep.come morning the man killed mother with a sword right in front of my brother and I.he claimed he wanted the house and all our money.he grabbed my brother and although I tried to stop him I could only watch in horror as he slayed my brother, my brother's own blood splattered my face.I then felt a rage so great that my claws sprouted and I killed the man then and there.I gazed into my brother's dying eyes and promised I would live my entire immortal life and never help a human ever again."I say.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades: I sit listening to this story not at all surprised. " Do you mean THIS mortal man?" I summon that same man's soul. He stands in between of me and the wolf girl. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-i stare at the lowly scum.I restrain myself from lashing outages him."yes that is him."I say
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades:" this man has been tortured in the Fields of Punishment for 500 years. Now, I grant you the retribution you so rightfully deserve,and when you get tired of killing him merely say so and i will throw him back to the Furies." I sit and wait for her response with a evil smile.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-"I thank you sir for this is a great joy you have presented me with is there not something I may do in return."I ask.