Roleplay X : Forum : The warrior king

[reply] [quote]

Re: The warrior king

10 Years Ago

Ismene: "Doesn't bother me. This whole place is like hell anyways." I look back over my shoulder, "I'll say what I said before. You have no reason NOT to drag me back there. It's you who is hesitating." I finally let a flash of a smirk cross my face revealing my white fangs. I then turn my back to him once more and disappear back down the hall.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades:" you know, not the reaction i was expecting." I snap my fingers again and the gates open, and the hand of a giant grabs the castle and drags it into Tartarus. I sigh and say." If i used the titans i could drag the entire city down whenever i wanted, but where it the fun in that." I put on the Helm of Darkness and disappear. The Gates close as soon as i leave then disappear. I reappear inside the crater of what was the castle of Dracool.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Ismene: The castle shook as the hand began to clench around it but it sadly wasn't quick enough for most of the higher and more powerful vampires, including myself. Gliding to a window as the castle began to lift off the ground I shattered the glass with my foot and gracefully leap landing on the ground on the balls of my feet as the castle disappeared through the gates. I was standing in the dirt that had once been a castle, smirking.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades: I look to see some survivors. " Oh good some escaped." 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-i hear a rumbling in the distance but keep going shrugging flit off.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Ismene: Dusting off my skirts I head for the town just at the foot of the mountain. I'd be able to find shelter and perhaps a meal while I was resting in it's shadows.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades:" Now I know I saw a Mortal escape. Where did he go?" I put on the Helm of Darkness and go off to search for the human who was in the castle.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-I finally reach a town and look around for the nearest place to grab a bite to eat.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades:While searching for that mortal i found a were-wolf. So i decided to follow her out of boredom. I knew there was nothing to worry about. So long has i had the Helm of Darkness on no being in existence could find me. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-I find a tavern and saunter inside.a few faces turn when I walk in followed by a few cat calls and whistles. I ignore these and take a seat at the bar."ill take a heat shot "I say he looks at me like I'm crazy.heat shots are supposed to burn any thing inside out and are usually used in bars for breaking up fights."did you hear me?"I ask threatenly brandishing my killer claw.he quickly scurries away to get it.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades: I take the seat on the other side of the were-wolf. "Oh, this is going to be interesting." I say to my self.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-he comes back with a insulated cup that is actually steaming.I take it and take a long swig.the pleasant heat warming my entire body.my claws glow slightly.the bar tender looks like he's watching someone cut off their head. I glare at him and he scurries over to another part of the bar.I chuckle to myself.when i finish it off.i feel funny for some reason.did the bar tender just smirk?oh crap he drugged it.I curse under my breath.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades:"Like I said, interesting." I go to the bartender who spiked the were-wolf's drink. I take off my Helm, and shove my hand into his body gripping his soul. I rip out his soul and eat it. " Ah, nothing tastes better than the souls of the damned." the rest of the patrons sense who i am. Some try to run and others try to kill me. I use my black flames and kill them all burning the bar the the ground. I help the were-wolf out of there and collect all the souls of the patrons. I bow to the were-wolf. " Good evening" I say to her.Then I put on my Helm and disappear.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-that must be some pretty sick drug it makes everything seem so real although I don't feel drunk.I wander around until I find a cave I change into my wolf form and curl up into sleep.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Ismene: I watch the tavern burn down and sigh, "Honestly," I grumble, "They both have the stealth of a fat man in a swimsuit." Rolling my eyes slightly I notice that a few bystanders had caught a glimpse of my face from under my hook and were quite openly starring. "What?" I snap as I brush past them, "Never seen a vampire before." I flash my fangs and them and chuckle as they hurry away. No one would believe them if they offered the story around but playing with them was still foolish when that Flame Happy Fool was lurking about. I head into a quitter tavern and take a seat in the far corner.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-i sleep for an hour or two and wake up when it's still dark.I walk back into the village and don't bother being stealthy when it's this time of night.I find another tavern and consider stopping in but remembering last time move on.I instead pick up some supplies from the late night stores and head back towards the forest.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades: I sit on top of a building wondering what i should do."Even, if they can't detect me with the Helm on I still need to kill all of them. Now how should I do this? " i mutter to myself. Hoping to answer my own question. " If i let a Titan loose the could squish the entire city with their pinky toe, but where is the fun in that?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-i pass the tavern and see it burned down."did I do that?"I wonder aloud.I stand there in front of the smoldering ruins of it.I look around and manage to find some liquor bottles still in tact. I pick them up maybe I can sell them to some desperate drug addict.I actually manage to find a bottle of heat shot.I put them I my bag and look around remembering that crazy hallucination.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hades: I see that were-wolf girl at the ruins of the tavern I burned down.I begin to think of a way to mess with her. Then it hits me. I summon my black flames and throw it at her.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Arista-being used to surprises I instinctively move over avoiding whatever was thrown at me.I see it looks very much like a black flame.I look around but don't see anyone at all.I growl and put my senses on high alert and start walking back towardsthe forest.