Scary Story Writers Group : Forum : new game

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"THE RAIN was falling and the wind picked up as I ran down the steps toward the
gates. The weapon I carried was getting soaked so I tried to keep it covered under my light black faux leather jacket. I had just reached the gate when suddenly.......

A snarl came from behind and I could feel the hot air of the dogs breath on the back of my neck. My body froze as my hands shook and i reached for the gate.......

I glanced over my shoulder and tried not to scream or make any sudden movement. It was NOT a dog, it was a werewolf! It stood 8ft tall and must've weighed 300 pnds..

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by C.m.v.
"THE RAIN was falling and the wind picked up as I ran down the steps toward the
gates. The weapon I carried was getting soaked so I tried to keep it covered under my light black faux leather jacket. I had just reached the gate when suddenly.......

A snarl came from behind and I could feel the hot air of the dogs breath on the back of my neck. My body froze as my hands shook and i reached for the gate.......

I glanced over my shoulder and tried not to scream or make any sudden movement. It was NOT a dog, it was a werewolf! It stood 8ft tall and must've weighed 300 pnds..

It's fur was caked with mud but it's eyes glimmered with soft rage and intelligence. I did not know how much control it had over itself, or how long before it would change back - would it strike?

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Shadkim
[quote=C.m.v.]"THE RAIN was falling and the wind picked up as I ran down the steps toward the

It's fur was caked with mud but it's eyes glimmered with soft rage and intelligence. I did not know how much control it had over itself, or how long before it would change back - would it strike?[/quote]

My foot slipped on the wet steps, sending me headfirst down the stairwell. I caught myself with my hands out in front of me but dropped my weapon . . .

next Next Page
last Last Page