Share Writing, Meet Writers, Have Fun. : Forum : Introductions

[reply] [quote]

Introductions

16 Years Ago

Hello everyone. I am AJ. I hope that as a member of this group that I will be able to learn from my mistakes as well as help others with their own, as a collective effort. I love writting, poetry mostly. I have not written in quite some time but I am back. i hope that my passion will be well-shared amongst the rest of you.

-AJ
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

well i'm serge, creator of the group, and thank you for starting this thread. i've been writing seriously for 3 years now. i'm 18 so that means i lose alot of my stuff which is always depressing but with this site that won't happen hopefully. and just as a side note try and review at least one group member poem a week just so we all can get some constructive criticism and better ourselves.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi! I am new here. Thanks for allowing me to join your group. Not that there was an application process or anything. I might not have made it in. Not that I am not worthy I just might not have tried that hard to get in. Not that your not worthy I just don't like rejection. 

I am trying to be funny here so I hope that noone takes this seriousely.

Anyway, read some of my stuff if you will. There is not a lot on here yet.

Thanks!

Otingocni

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello!  I am new to Writers Cafe.  I've been writing for over 20 years and I am just now posting my first, completed short story, Shadow of Death.  I would be eternally grateful if you would read and give me your honest opinion of it.  I've been hestitant for so long about taking that leap of faith to getting published.  Like many writers, I don't feel my writing is good enough, but am working on trying to overcome that fear (is it really possible?).

Thank you so much!

AngelEyes (aka Carrie)

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi, there Sash Artzen here.  I'm very new to this.  Um I've been writing as long as I can remember but it's reciently that I feel like I've been losing touch like my gift (it's almost to the point where I don't honestly feel like I have gift to begin with.).  Laregly I believe that it's the people who have looking at my work so long and they wear on my last good nerve.  BUt this is it, the day of judgement.  If people tell me to quit here then I'm done...for good.

No pressure.  I assume you I'm not insane....most of time.

S.M.A.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello, call me Jo, I'm a poet of sorts, and occasionally I can finish a story when I have the will-power. I look forward to being critiqued.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hi everyone, im Shannon....ok ill be the one to admit im a lil crazy, a lil dorky, the one that has everone thinkin i have it all becuz society judges the book by its cover and we all know it right ! lolSo underneath the blonde hair is a real persom just like everyone else....writing is my one true passion in life, been doin it since i got my 1st diary lol!be gentle with me...im not used to letting people read my stuff but i welcome all opinions!!!! dont let anyone tell u ur stuff sux or quit writing cuz if it matters to u...then it matters!!!!! :) 

Write On!

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

My name is chas and i'm a new writer but i've been on here since the beginning of the summer and i have yet to complete much besides poetry.

I'll leave my bio to say the rest

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Hello.  I am Susi.  I am no stranger to the passion shared between the writer and the pen.  However, am always in search for another word that will fuel my desire to write.  I am glad to be here.