St. Emmanuel Academy : Forum : Academy Double Living Room

Re: Academy Double Living Room

10 Years Ago

Star: "tell you what?" I ask, struggling but manageping to hold my straight face.

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: I sigh and lean back on the couch. " Do you like him? Its kinda obvious. I don't blame you if you do. A lot of girls here are in love with him."

10 Years Ago

Star: I huffed. That gave me less of a reason to like him, but still I did. "And if I did?" I asked, looking her over.

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: I roll my eyes, " Just tell me Star. He's my best friend, I could help you."

10 Years Ago

Star: I throw my hands up in the air. "Alright, I'll admit it! I do!" I said.

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: I giggle. " I KNEW IIIIT!"

10 Years Ago

Star: I look her over and sigh.

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: I smile. " I've known him since we were little. I'm sure I can help you out."

10 Years Ago

Star: "You think so?" I ask quietly.

10 Years Ago

Anahtia Lailah: I nod " Absolutely!"

10 Years Ago

Star: I smile gratefully.

10 Years Ago

Calandra: "She'll be fine." I turn to see the doctor "So long as she doesn't make impaling herself on the gates a daily thing." I laugh "Thank you, I'll be headed off now." I smile "People to meet and things to see!" I give the girl a quick hug, not thinking about the fact that she might be uncomfortable with it "Feel better!" I stand up and wave, then leave, humming a little tune. I get to the main area and smile, heading out onto a balcony. A dragon-fly, in this world a literal dragon, just tiny, about the size of a large earth-dragonfly, joins me. I laugh as it circles me, doing little flips and twirls.

10 Years Ago

Lass: I didn't know the doctor's name and I was feeling very drowsy but I managed to sputter, " I need Anahita please." My mouth was dry and I kept wanting to smack my lips. I grabbed my Quiver and fingered my arrows gently. I felt an instant surge of healing powers that only a new moon child could get from a new moon tree. Even human borns had a few tricks up their sleeves.

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: I grin. " Good then. Its nearly dinner time. You should go back to your dorm first to get ready."

10 Years Ago

Star: I nod and head back to my dorm. 

10 Years Ago

Lass: I dragged myself out of the infirm and went down the halls. My bow was hand my hand but dragging on the floor  and my Quiver was slung over my shoulders. I walked around for ages until I finally stepped in front of my dorm room.

next Next Page
last Last Page