St. Emmanuel Academy : Forum : Academy Double Living Room

Re: Academy Double Living Room

10 Years Ago

(My character's friendly you just need to get to know her...and not touch her.)

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: I see a girl sitting alone in a corner, so I decide to go talk to her. " Hello, what book are you reading?" I ask

10 Years Ago

Lass: I glance up and see Felicia. I want to scowl but I don't," The Moon and Space." I stated quietly tucking my foot underneath me. " It's so bright in here." I added cautiously. I then remembered I haven't been to my dorm room. I shifted in my seat and glanced away.

10 Years Ago

Mine is friendly and wants to help... But it's usually over by the time she gets there.

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: " I know. I don't really like the brightness either."

10 Years Ago

I attempted a smile but then it drooped back into a flat line." Where were you born?" I asked setting my book down.

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: " In The Palace." I tell her

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Young Dreamer
Originally posted by Avangeline Floating in the Stars
((We really need some nice angels who WANT to be helpful ANGELS... All of the characters are ones who don't like being angels and aren't friendly....))

Sam is very friendly... O.O

I know :)

10 Years Ago

Lass: " Are all the people here born in this palace?" I said then I walked off sneaking into the shadows wherever I could. My memories decided to storm into my mind and I got a rage of dizziness. I slammed to the floor hard with a loud crack but i quickly got up and fled out of the palace.

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: I run after her. " No. I'm talking about the THE Palace, and barely anyone is born there. This is just the academy palace. No one gets born here." I smile, " WHats your name?"

10 Years Ago

Artaxias Vidaer: " Mines human music too." I say looking at Sam, handing her the headphones. " Its something humans call Dubstep and Trance."

10 Years Ago

Lass: I glare at Felicia," Just call me Lass." I said darkly. I opened my charcoal grey wings. I desperately wished for the new moon but it didn't come for a few days. My domain. I was the only leader with wings who could visit their world only every 28 days. I jumped off the front steps of the school. Angel borns. I had my moon. I twirled gracefully in the air and sang a loud rock song. The angels can have that. The instant I thought that I shuddered. My promise was already starting to shatter. I felt guilty. I flew faster. The only angel who can equal the speed of light.

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Tallest ant
Lass: I glare at Felicia," Just call me Lass." I said darkly. I opened my charcoal grey wings. I desperately wished for the new moon but it didn't come for a few days. My domain. I was the only leader with wings who could visit their world only every 28 days. I jumped off the front steps of the school. Angel borns. I had my moon. I twirled gracefully in the air and sang a loud rock song. The angels can have that. The instant I thought that I shuddered. My promise was already starting to shatter. I felt guilty. I flew faster. The only angel who can equal the speed of light.

Her name is Anahita. Felicia wouldn't just talk to anyone.

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: My wings appear and I go after her, matching her speed. Her expression was hilarious! She was shocked that I could match her intense speed.

10 Years Ago

oops :) I can fix that...

10 Years Ago

Lassuarium: I glared at Anahita then I jolted forward and I watched gleefully as she was swallowed in complete darkness. I could say anything I wanted here," I hate this!" I felt a sharp pang on my collar bone. I reached down and touched it. The only angel with tattoos. I looked at them hidden under my clothes. They were bleeding in to my skin. I was going to fast. I stopped. The world hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't breath and then I was falling. The fastest angel in the world. The fastest angel and she will die because of a bloody school. What a daft angel. I'm sorry Thomas. I'm sorry that I can't change.

10 Years Ago

Star: I smile as well. "Yeah. I grew up around country music." I said.

10 Years Ago

Artaxias Vidaer: I shake my head. " You didn't do anything. Its called Dubstep."

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by Tallest ant
Lassuarium: I glared at Anahita then I jolted forward and I watched gleefully as she was swallowed in complete darkness. I could say anything I wanted here," I hate this!" I felt a sharp pang on my collar bone. I reached down and touched it. The only angel with tattoos. I looked at them hidden under my clothes. They were bleeding in to my skin. I was going to fast. I stopped. The world hit me like a ton of bricks. I couldn't breath and then I was falling. The fastest angel in the world. The fastest angel and she will die because of a bloody school. What a daft angel. I'm sorry Thomas. I'm sorry that I can't change.
did she just Fall?

10 Years Ago

yes. Lass fell. but not to earth just ya know...fell onto a hard cloud or something.