St. Emmanuel Academy : Forum : Academy Double Living Room

Re: Academy Double Living Room

10 Years Ago

( sry went for tea) Dove: I run after adelina. 'Hey,I know how it feels' I carefully examine one of her weapons 'nice blades. You'know I think we could make good friends'

10 Years Ago

Originally posted by The Grey Wolf
Star: I sit quietly, waiting for her to notice me... 

(Are you talking about me?)

10 Years Ago

You and Sam or whoever just introduced herself to Art... 

10 Years Ago

Artaxias Vidaer: " What kind of music do you like?" I ask Sam.

10 Years Ago

(Oh ok

10 Years Ago

Adelina: I stare across the view, trying to find something to do "I don't make friends." I say, emotionless.

10 Years Ago

Dove: I laughed 'Haha,of corse you don't...' I walk to the door 'But I will pay you."

10 Years Ago

Artaxias Vidaer: " Thats cool..." I say, not really focused on what she was saying. 

10 Years Ago

Adelina: I still don't look at him "Bye."

10 Years Ago

Star: I remain silent, focusing on my music. 

10 Years Ago

((GTG for lunch! Don't start any drama or anything when im gone! Keep it all on the down low until im back whenver! Thanks!))

10 Years Ago

OMG SORRY I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED IT! Star: I grab her hand quickly. "Sorry, I'm Estrella, Spanish for Star." I said, smiling gently. "Again, sorry, I was in the middle of writing a song." 

10 Years Ago

Adelina: My hand goes for the knife's hilt again, the sheath opposite of it empty of it's twin. I close my eyes, forcing the memories back, then sigh as I successfully rid myself of these thoughts. I think about going inside, but quickly decide not to, I seem to offend to many people.

10 Years Ago

Star: "This is a country song. I write all types." I said. 

10 Years Ago

Artaxias Vidaer: I watch Fionn grab a book from the book shelf. My favorite book.

10 Years Ago

Adelina: I look down and notice I've got the creature's blood on my clothes. My arm begins to smart where I'd cut it on the door's fragments. I go back inside, planning to go to my room and clean up.

10 Years Ago

Anahita Lailah: I sit down at one of the tables and pull out a notebook, making notes of this years new students.

10 Years Ago

Adelina: I come back a bit later, unbloodied clothes on and a bandage wrapped neatly around the cut. I lean against the wall, alone. Gazing, bored, at a painting, I hear the boy's music. I close my eyes and listen, trying to pick out some of the subtle, hidden chords beneath it's uppermost melody.

10 Years Ago

Lass: I was reading about the moon in the corner of the library. Every once in awhile I'd glance up and see the other angels. I smirked and rolled my eyes. All the angels were like exactly the same, preppy, smart. I curled even smaller in my corner. An angel swept by me a hair away from touching me. I had trouble getting comfortable because my wings were out.

10 Years Ago

((We really need some nice angels who WANT to be helpful ANGELS... All of the characters are ones who don't like being angels and aren't friendly....))