Teen Life : Forum : Introduction's

Introduction's

14 Years Ago

Welcome to Teen Life Thank you for joining and I hope you find this group useful. I started this group along with my friend Toxic. We thought it would be a good idea to have a hang out for people to go and talk, get to know each other. Offer help and support and all that sort of stuff. As the title of this forum says this is where you can introduce yourself into the group. Just tell us a little bit about yourselves.

Well my nickname is BeryL (A friend of mine gave me that name) I am a 17 year old Australian and have been on Writers Cafe for just over a month.

I love to read and write. They are my passions and always have been. I write poetry mostly but have just started to write a book. I find writing to be a good way of letting out all those emotions that drag me down.

I no longer go to school but am enrolled in a distance education program through a college in the city. I used to have Anger management problem but I am working through them. At the time school was somewhere I just could not be.

I dont get along with my parents after years of abuse from my father and years of neglect from my mother. I spend most of my time alone and can be very anti-social.

I suffer from Depression, Panic attacks, Insomnia and am addicted to cutting. A few months ago I had a break down and now I see my doctor once a month and my councillor every two weeks. It is a strain and a challenge but I am working on trying to get my life back in order.

That is just a little bit about me so you can get an understanding about why this group was created. So introduce yourself and I hope to talk to you.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hello my name is Toxic and i am 13. I live in the U.S.A., even though i am from Poland. I am just a normal girl that loves to write..i had a lot of problem in my past and now they haunt me. In my life i saw a lot of horrible things happen like death, arguments, divorce, and more.

I am shy, but when you get to know me i will open up more. Sometimes i cut, and hurt myself. And i can say that i have a problem with that. I have a great relationship with my dad and i am getting better at getting along with my mom. Friends are important to me, even thought i like to be alone most of the time.. :)

Uhh.. well thats about me. I don't know what else to put so i am going to end it right here.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hello Everyone. My name is Erika. I like playing sports and hanging out with my friends. Uhm, I don't really write about my life usually i just keep it to myself. I don't have big problems like my parents arguing or something like that. My life is actually pretty normal but boring sometimes. The only problem I have with my family is that, well they don't appreciate stuff I do for them. So yeah.

About my friends, i don't think they're real or anything. I think they say stuff behind my back what so ever. So yea.

Uhm, Yeah thats all i guess.

Toodless♥

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi my name is Alexandra. I live in the U.S. I write poetry and most would say it's depressing. I also am writing a book and have written short stories, mostly horror. However poetry is what I like best. Family and friends are important to me although I also like to be alone a lot of the time. I don't really share my work with my family but post it on Writerscafe. I'm thirteen. Well that's pretty much all there is to say so...:)

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

hi, im shane. i am 17 living in Texas U.S.A its fun here lol, ive been on writers cafe for a while now i like it its easy to use and helps me get feed back on my writing. i have been going through a rough relation ship with my girlfreind julia, she has moderate depression and sometimes lashes out at me, so my poems are usualy sad, but my writing focuses primarily on fantasy so if anyone wants sum fantasy novels to read pleas chedck mine out lol. -FAIR WARNING- i am athiest so if that bothers you i am very sorry... but i hope that doesnt get in the way of getting new freinds lol! send me sum read requests lol!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey all :-)

I'm Ryan, 13, US citizen, fiction/realistic fantasy/occult, supernatural, and religious/mythological novelist, and I write poems too. I play a large number instruments (love music) and I just can't stand to be bored. I'm an agnostic going on atheist, and bi, so if you have a problem with any of that...deal with it. I'm a pretty nice person, open-minded, shy, but I love talking to people. Just message me if you want someone to talk to. I'm kind of complicated and introverted but aren't we all (mostly lol). I've done tons of stuff in my short life, and experienced some rather difficult and painful times. But I think I've emerged a somewhat better person. So that's a really short summary of me :D  

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey Im issabella I go by izzy tho. Im 19 Im out of school. Im headed to wcu in 4 days "woot Woot" Im in a band. I most write stuff for it. I play guitar. I Write about the truth and such. I could go on and on blah blah blahing about myself but i much rather read about yall. xD

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi! Im Christina...just ur average teen. I live in the U.S.(lived here all my life). my nationality is Armenian.*and proud of it haha* I love to dance...its my passion. I've been going to dance eversince i was 6. When I was ten I started writing poems in a little journal and when I was 11 my friend told me about this website *thank you brainygirl* and now im twelve. YOUNG and Happy. So I guess thats all for now...l8er!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Rima.  U.S. Citizen, love reading, writing drawing.  I usually write supernatural stories, fiction, science fiction and occasionally romance.  I usually spend my time listening to music, drawing manga, writing stories or choking people out in Brazillian Ju Jitsu.  Not much to tell...

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi, my name is Lauren and I'm fifteen.  I have been on Writer's Cafe for two months (aside from a time before the big depression when all of our work disappeared).  My dad is in the military, so I wouldn't say that I have a normal life.  I have two younger brothers and a little sister, two birds, a fat dog, and a demonic cat.  I play the piano and I own a guitar.  I'm left-handed so, teaching myself how to play guitar is a struggle, especially with school starting.  Other than writing and reading I like to paint and sing.  My all-time favorite books are: Ella Minnow Pea, At The Back Of The North Wind, Harriet The Spy, and Eragon.  My dream vacation would be to go to New Zealand or Alaska.  I love making friends, as well.  The end.

~Lauren

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hola!!

I'm Jan everyone!!! I'm not going to tell you my age unless you add me as your friend. I have A.D.D. and manic depression. I have cut myself in the past(and recently) have used drugs and had alcohol too. I'm a very fun person, really easy to talk to. I'm also VERY PERVERTED!!! You've been warned. If you need advice or just want someone to talk to, you can come to me. I LOVE music!! I play a wide range of instruments, piano being my favorite. I love to read. I'm taking Spanish 1 this year, no one try to test me since we're only learning how to say 0-10 at the moment. I have problems, and if I start talking about them too much please shut me up!! That is me in my avatar, I know it is a geeky picture but I like it. Just read my bio thingy if you want to know anymore about me or if you just want to listen to my awesome playlist.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Wow ok so sounds like a lot of you had a lot of intense stuff to say. Let's see, I'm 17. Names Jessica and I live in California. I have a really normal life with great parents and friends. My brother is away at college and hopefully I will next year too! As for now I'm just living it up and enjoying my last year in high school. I'm really outgoing and lovee meeting new people and going to parties and my favorite....GIANT's GAMES!!! Thats it for me!

* ganja anyoneee?

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hello,

My name is Wynter.

I love writing poetry. I use poetry to express my feelings. People say my writing is very relateable and that is because I write about what any normal teenager goes through

I love writer's cafe and everyone is sooo nice.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey everyone! I'm Kacey, but the name I use on here is Dusks Dream. Dawn's hope, or Dusks for short. I don't know where I got this name from, but once I had it, I stuck with it. I'm 15 years old, and I live at take a left at the LOST City of Atlantis, and you should find me...LOL. My best humor is Sarcasm.

I'm in high school and stay well rounded by cheerleading and playing BASKETBALL! When I'm not writing I"m probably found on the court or perfecting a cheer move. My biggest passion next to writing is....you guessed it READING! I especially love fantasy-romance novels, that seem to have a MATURE notice in small print at the BACK of the book. I currently write in the Fantasy genre, but I have been told that my poems and short stories are just as mesmerizing, (if you don't know what it means, go find a dictionary and look it up...JK.)

All in all I guess I'm just a crazy, psychotic, fun loving girl. Yes I AM A GIRL! I look forward to meeting anyone and everyone I possibly can!

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi I'm Chas and I live in Louisiana. I'm about to start college and going to major in history. Of course, since I'm on this site, I like to write and I'm also a pretty dedicated gamer. I'm a very forgetful person. Have trouble remembering names. I'm very kind and I always try my best to make things better for others. I want to be a history teacher. My main tool in my poetry is imagery. I use a lot of symbolysim too. Hope you enjoy my works and I'll enjoy reading yours.  

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey, I'm Danielle, Seventeen and I live in Australia. I dropped out of school at the start of the year. It wasn't getting me where I wanted to be. One of my friends just told me about WritersCafe today. I think I might love her forever. Nothing drastic has happened in my life. I love my friends and tolerate my family. I've been writing since I could remember, I used to write ridculous stories when I was ten called The Car Seat Of Horror. What was I thinking? Mum found it and still laughs about it to this day. Luckily my writing skills have gone up...I think :) Feel free to add me or message me. Or read my book : D

Danielle.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Ello people I'm Rhiannon aka Rhi., and I live in the US in Iowa *dies* I truely hate it. I'm in high school and am probably one of the best with computers in my school. I tend to write alot... And most of my work is considered emo =/  I like to read alot but I really only like fantasy or sci fi but I'm willing to read just about anything if I have the time. Most people I know don't aprove of my way to take out pain... But its truely the only way that I know... Cutting is a bliss in my eyes it gives me what I crave and makes all my pain disappear.... Yes people I am a cutter and even if I stop I will always be known as a cutter... I'm also bipolar... Which is why I seem to confuze all the people who know me.... All and all I'm just a girl who wants to find my place in this world and to be able to heal....

-Rhiannon    

__      __
/       /      
                /
             /
            /
          /
        /         

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hey ! My name is Jessi . I am just a normal girl by my standards . I mean, yeah I have problems . But doesn't everyone ? The way I look at the world is that I have my friends, and everyone else is just there . I don't really pay much attention to them . I am currently 12 but will be turning 13 on November 18, and I can't wait ! I have the best friends in the whole world, but the worst enemies ever . And I just want to say to Worthless that you are like a big sister to me . You are the one I come to with all of my problems ! I love you Sis ! Well, as for about me : I love to write mostly poetry (romance) and I am currently working on my first book "Forbidden Love" check it out ! I also love to read . My fave books are, well there are 3 series . 1. House Of Night 2. Warriors 3. Twilight Saga ! Those are my fave books ! My hobbies are hiking, being outside, riding bikes, writing, reading, 4-H, softball and volleyball . I enjoy reading anyting from romance to horror to vampires . I love all of it . I am entering the 7th grade ! Well that's about it ! Add me to your friends please !

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi everyone, I am Madelyn and I am 15 going on 16 and I live a fairly normal life in the U.S.  I am obese and suffer from severe depression.  I never cut myself, but a few years ago I did attempt suicide.  I write to escape.  When I write, I have complete control over everything, that's the way I like it.  I mainly write fantasy but I also write poetry. 

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Hi, I'm Annalyce but I use the name Ann Elise on here because I think it looks better and it's easier to spell. I also plan to use it as a penname if I get published. I'm 16, a nerd and socially awkward. I'm Australian, have played piano for ten years and been taking singing lessons for about three.

I like fantasy, mostly, though I don't mind shorter stories that are realistic fiction. My life is pretty normal, aside from being a nerd and doing nerd things like getting annoyed if I get a B on schoolwork.

I mostly get along with my parents, but I sometimes argue with my mum like most girls my age.

My dream is to become a bestselling author, but if that doesn't work out I'll probably end up as some sort of Physicist. I'd like to perform musical theatre but I'm content with just getting the best roles I can in school musicals for the moment.

I also tend to speak fast and trip over my words and own feet.

First Page first
Previous Page prev