Teens Who Love Writing And Anime : Forum : So what is your favorite Anim..

So what is your favorite Anime?

15 Years Ago

Well for me I am a huge anime fan so I am just going to make a list. I ope you all enjoy!

1. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya

2. Eureka 7

3 Code Geass

4 Code Geass R2

5 Bleach

6 Blood+

7 Cowboy Bebop

8 Moribito" Protector of the Spirit

9 Real Drive

10 The Daughter of the Twenty Faces

11 Trinity Blood

12 Inuyasha

13 Deathnote

14 Naruto Shippuden

15 Tsyubab Chronicles

16 D-grayman

17....umm went brain dead on this one but I do have one give me a minute.... oh I remember Noein

Ok yeah that is all for the moment. Pretty weird right? Well I hope you guys enjoy talking about your favorite anime. :)

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

My favorite animes are as follows:

1. Yu Yu Hakusho

2. Naruto

3. Inuyasha

4. Full Metal Alchemist

5. Death Note

6. Wolf's Rain

Hmm... there's really not much else that I watch... I used to watch the Dragonball series and Sailor Moon, but I kind of grew out of those...

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I loved The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I can't wait for The Disappearance of Haruhi Suzumiya to come out!

I also have so many animes that I like:

Ouran High School Host Club
Princess Tutu [probably my all time favorite]
Strawberry Panic
Elfin Lied
Lain
Blood +
Bleach
Paradise Kiss
Model
To Heart
Gakuen Alice..

well you guys get the idea.
there are alot haha.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Fullmetal Alchemist

I'm actually kinda obscessed with it o.o;;;

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

1. Soul Eater
2. Fate/Stay Night
3. Code Geass
4. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagaan
5. Kamen no Maid Guy

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Fullmetal Alchemist, Death Note, Naruto, Code Geass, Ouran High School Host Club, Elfen Lied, Paranoia Agent, Air, Fruits Basket, Excel Saga, Loveless, DNAngel...

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I have many. Right now, I'm watching "Darker Than Black". It's good, plus they have Abingdon Boy's School as the theme hurray! I was watching Skull Man but I haven't had much time to catch up on it. I loved Lovely Complex (adorable!!) and Death Note (Original Version). Also, Ouran High School Host Club. I love anime, but love J-doramas more. Anyone else share my obsession?

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

I LOVE ABINGDON BOYS SCHOOL AND DARKER THAN BLACK LOOKS SO INTERESTING! Sorry i got a little caught up tere. LOL

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

YAY! Virtual high five for Abingdon Boys School love!! So you're into J-Rock? What other bands do you like?

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Well, I have just been exposed to the world of Anime, the series called, "Fruits Basket" and I am addicted to them.  If anyone has any recomendations, please tell me.  :)

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

(the only ones I like at the moment. I've seen a lot, but these are the best for me.)
1. Beck
2. Claymore

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

If you haven't seen Escaflowne, Berserk, or Evangelion, you must!
Berserk is probably my favorite.
But I've grown up with anime and seen much more then the ones on TV. In fact I watched so much that I eventually lost most interest. It felt like I'd seen everything worth anything out there.

[no subject]

15 Years Ago

Well I really like all anime and I`m up for anyone who wants to help me find new ones. But I like Bleach the best.

( I love JushiroUkitake!) 

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I love anime! I have many favorites!

Death Note, Ouran High School Host Club,  Wolf's Rain, Naruto, Bleach, Junjou Romantica, Elfen Lied, Fruits Basket, Full Metal Alchemist, Air Gear, Black Cat, Murder Princess, Chibi Vampire Karin, Chrono Crusade, Rosario + Vampire, Ikkitousen, Gravitation, Tenjou Tenge, He is my Master, and Trinity Blood.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Martian. Successor. Nadesico.

Also Fullmetal Alchemist and Berserk.

Re: So what is your favorite Anime?

14 Years Ago

In no order:
Higurashi, Umineko, Ookami Kakushi, Death Note, Toradora, K-On, Soul Eater, Lucky Star, Haruhi Suzumiya, So Ra No Wo To, FMA and Ouran. 

13 Years Ago

Originally posted by Tanece Brooks
Well for me I am a huge anime fan so I am just going to make a list. I ope you all enjoy! 1. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya 2. Eureka 7 3 Code Geass 4 Code Geass R2 5 Bleach 6 Blood+ 7 Cowboy Bebop 8 Moribito" Protector of the Spirit 9 Real Drive 10 The Daughter of the Twenty Faces 11 Trinity Blood 12 Inuyasha 13 Deathnote 14 Naruto Shippuden 15 Tsyubab Chronicles 16 D-grayman 17....umm went brain dead on this one but I do have one give me a minute.... oh I remember Noein Ok yeah that is all for the moment. Pretty weird right? Well I hope you guys enjoy talking about your favorite anime. :)

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

1.+Anima 2.Fruits Basket 3.Tokyo Mew Mew 4.LuckyStar 5.Inuyasha 6.Angel Cup 7.VampireKisses 8.Hot Gimmick 9.Afterschool Nightmare 10.Shugo Chara 11.Blood+ 12.Naruto 13.Pok'emon 14.Mermaid Melody   Uhmm. I 'm still reading some so i'll post more later :)  
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
_

12 Years Ago

oooh! and yu-ghi-oh!

12 Years Ago

My Favorite Anime are

+ (Zoku) Natsume Yuujinchou (San)
+ Ao no Exorcist
+ Gintama ( The most funniest show in THE WORLD. Seriously... it's a perfect anime show when you're tired of romance or boring fillers. It's all about comedy and action, with a touch of depressing character flashbacks. xD )
+ Hetalia
+ Bakuman
+ Junjou Romantica
+ One Piece (Oh my God, it's such an over rated, popular anime show, but it's really good.)
+ Naruto... (Not really, I only like the whole idea and the main character. The story line and plots are kind of lame in my opinion.
= ___ = )

I'm sure I can name a whole lot more but... these are the main.

First Page first
Previous Page prev