The Howie Fan Club : Forum : Howie Found Cross-Dressing Abo..

[reply] [quote]

Howie Found Cross-Dressing Aboard Royal Navy Ship - They Didn't Ask But He Told & Showed, Zowie Howie!

16 Years Ago

Ms. C. Mirman, The Howie Fan Club Historian, in her latest quest to dig up history on our dear Howie has found out that he frequently came on deck dressed in Glam Rags.  That was until someone stoled his garter belt.

The Royal Navy will not comment on this latest find.  Yes, Howie is still in the Royal Navy.  It must be the way he gives CPR but that is just speculation. 

Maybe our Aussie friend, The Pauls, was correct when he called Howie "cute".  Frankly I think he could have done with a lot less makeup.  But then again that's just me. 

Sunny

To see the above picture in more detail see Ms. Mirman's poem "That Will $27.99 plus Tax".

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

'I'm staggered that no-one has remarked on how good I look!'

You know... I just knew that that pic was going to come back and haunt me one day... d'oh.

3433613133.jpg homer image by outworldentertainment

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I like a lot less body hair on my transvestites, thank you.  Although your legs are not bad.

Sunny

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Personally,

I enjoy a hairy man... better traction!   ;)

And ever so much more cuddly on cold winter nights...    :)

(please don't leak that bit of information to Howie, I beg you)    (:o

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Howie is attracting a lot more members now that he is being himself and letting it all hang out.  But panties Howie, come on, you'll do anything for more fans. 

Response to Ms. Mirman's message above: 

On the men I bed sure give me the fur but on my transvestites I like them clean as a whistle.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Erm... now even I'm getting nervous. 

With reference to the panties, sometimes I find that you have to go that extra length (no pun intended) to get your writing noticed. Some people refer to it as advertising... I refer to it simply as having few (or no) morals or shame.

Believe it or not, that photo was taken in the Red Sea.. yeah take THAT Yemen!!

The War Against Terror continues... (anyone else realise the acronym for that is TWAT?) 

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Even though I am the host of "Air Atta Ca Talk" I find that kind of talk nasty.  Very nasty.  Very hot and nasty.   Sweltering and hot and nasty and ooooooo.  Downright whoa, nasty and so very steamy and.......

Sunny

PS  Only a Navy man would think of that acronym.  After all he is around a lot of Seamen.

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

We use it almost as a term of endearment over here... now isn't THAT nice! ;-)