The Realm Of Goddess Of Twilight : Forum : realm of twilight (landscaping..

[reply] [quote]

realm of twilight (landscaping)

16 Years Ago

You would enter the vast land of Goddess of Twilight.

What you see are fresh green grassland areas with maple, oak, and white birch trees. It looked like an magical wonderland. It was filled with peace an harmony by day, but by night. When the moon was full a darker entity would merge from the crypts of hell, more like the demonic nature of a female who ventured from afar and wide.

This female was the Ruler of the Twilight Lands, she was the Goddess of Twilight, she went by the title so well that she was feared by many. Her elegance of an angel, her deadly glares of the grim reaper, she would had blood red lips, with blood trailing down from her thin lips, with enlongated fangs she whispered to the Moon ," Goddess of the Night, I am the Goddess of Twilight" she would close her red hues as she would look away, in vein she heard no answer.

Who was this woman...really.

(In this passage, you must decide, rather to go or stay, the rest is up to you, I bid thee well, and welcome to the totures of the realm of Twilight
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Yuki Cross would look at the woman that appeared to be immortal. She gulped lightly as she would not show fear, hell she knew she was saved by a vampire, from a blood hungry vampire 5 years ago. She had shaggy black hair and bright red eyes, She was bit accidently by Kiyru Zero, the person that saved her is a Pure Blood vampire, which is Kuran Kamane.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Her gaze sweeped across the young child. She paid no attention to her but continued on her way. Her ice blue eyes warned strangers of the danger they would be in if they messed with her.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"Miss, where are you going? You are not allowed past day light hours, I am guardian of the disapline committie, please return back to your dorm" *points to the Moon Dorm.

She was extremely serious about her actions as she saw Kiyru, support her as well as he spoke as well ," You heard her...vampire" He pulled out his Rose Gun, which harmed vampires if shot
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would laugh as her dark ice blue gaze would turn suddenly red. She would glare at Yuki and the young man behind her...

"You do not know of me and i do not go to your school. I am what most fear. I am the goddess of the twilight." She said laughing and she turned and walked away.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

*She would blink in utter confusion as she wondered what that was all about, she wondered about what the woman said 'Goddess of Twilight' where had she heard that name before. Where did it come from.

Kiryu would walk away as he turned to look at Yuki ," Lets go Yuki!"

She would nod as she left with him.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would watch as the young man left with the young child. Her laughter could be heard in the school. The children would wonder what was going on then there would be silence.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Her body was slender and small as she would stay next to the male as she would walk away.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

The silence would seem to linger then you hear a loud crash through the walls of the school and the goddess of twilight in battle with a demon.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Surreal Wolfchild screams out in horror. shes never seen any demon and it frightened her but she was mostly frightened by the goddess of twilight...
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would hear the scream of Surreal but paid no attention as she continued to fight the demon in front of all the children. The fight didn't last long as the demon lost its head and the goddess of twilight would hold out a container and the soul would fill the container and she would close it.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"oh my.... your the goddess of Twilight.... oh my... how did you get here?" she stares in amazement. secretly she wanted to be like her all her life, people told her she was living a fantsy, but here she was standing in front of her...
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would turn and look at Surreal....As she would look her up and down....She would go up to Surreal and gently places her hand on Surreals shoulder.

"I have always lived here. And you may call me........Raquel...Its not my real name but i will go by it...Would you like to come with me Surreal Wolfchild."
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Edgar entering, making haste of his presence. He is of the dark side, a vampire. He looks at the three. Smiles, as he is a professor.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would look at the hansome professor as she smiled," Hello...." she would gulp lightly as her red hues shimmered nicely.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She paid no attention to the professor but to Surreal Wolfchild.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Edgar smiles at what he sees a child. He sighs, and warps for he is to be with his queen Alexis. The venom of his desires. Leaving their presence.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

She would blink in utter confusion as she would wonder what was happening. She felt the sorrows of the vampire, as she wondered where he was or when will he be back. She would smile soft though, as she would walk back to the Dorm that she lived in as she was the Headmaster's Adoptive Daughter. She wore a necklace around her fine yet fragile neck as she would smile softly as she looked at herself in the mirror. Seeing what she saw, she saw a girl, with no memory, nothing.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

"i will go with you....i will help you anyway possble!" she saids a little excited
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Twilight Goddess would take Surreal's hand in hers and they would vanish from the school. As the reappeared she would let go of Surreal and turn toward her.

"This is my home and my sanctuary. You are welcome to anything you wish. I am here to teach you of your power and how you will be soon my apprentice." She would say. Her eyes would turn a dull white as she gazed into Surreal's eyes. Surreal soon felt light headed.

First Page first
Previous Page prev