The Resilient : Forum : What makes you happy?

[reply] [quote]

What makes you happy?

9 Years Ago

Heya all you Resilient out there! (or people? eh xD) What's your happiest moment? What makes you happy? What do you like? Me, my happiest moment is... I'll tell you after you tell me some. :P And of course, writing makes me happy. I love music. So, how about you?
[reply] [quote]

Re: What makes you happy?

9 Years Ago

I tend to have a hard time being happy and sad its because my hapiness is usally dervived from others such as a gf which i usally have (not bragging)but the 3 girls iv dated have all come to pass one i dated for 6 months of happiness the other 3 years of no regreats and my last a year and 1 month...iv been single for a few months now and that means not much happy times....but my lovely husky bring me joy and spending time with my family can alwas put a smile on my face and for that im grateful..... Ps.im 17 in high school just some insight
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

What makes me happy? Playing my guitar and losing myself in the music...if I'm really upset, talking about my problems to my animals. Lol, they're good listeners. =) 
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

:p your animals awsome. To they comment back? :p lol i like writing or playing videogames.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

What makes me happy is listening to music, my favorite song is Uptown Funk, I also like petting and playing with my 2 parakeets. A kind of old turquoise more on the green side parakeet named Emerald, and a young yellow parakeet with green streaks on its back named Buddy. I also like writing. And when I am sad or mad, a good movie on the TV with something sweet, cheers me up. 
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Reading makes me happy because it gives me a new wonderful world to explore and see. Writing makes me happy because I can express how I feel and let out everything. Cats also make me happy because they are cute, cuddly, adorable, and loving.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Friends make me happy! So does talking and music.. I LOVE music!!! Oh and reading and writing and singing and playing piano and making people smile or laugh!!!
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I normally don't show my true emotions. I learned to conceal them behind a stoic mask, so no one could pry the feelings out of me and use my own mind against me. It's happened way too many times before, so I simply stopped being truthful.
However, I will be honest here...

Ryan makes me happy.
Writing, reading, and drawing makes me happy.
Being alone in solitude makes me happy.
Being outside - feeling like I'm free - makes me happy.
If I could go everywhere, I would. I want to get as far away as my house as I possibly can.
It brings way too many negative thoughts to my mind, and I lose my inspiration and joyfulness here. My parents won't let me go anywhere, so... I guess I'll have to wait until I can be happy. As soon as high school is over, I'm leaving the house.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Rain, dancing in the rain when no one is around makes me really happy. Rain by itself is soothing but when it's pouring on a hot summer day, I go out barefoot 'forgetting' my umbrella. Also, wind and snow. So I guess, anything nature related. Animals: large dogs, and horses are comforting. They understand a lot more than people ever will. Being outside, hiking, and enjoying company of strangers/other humans grant interesting and heartwarming experiences. What about you?
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I saw this question and I thought, oh, this is an easy one. But then when I tried to think of what makes me happy, REALLY happy, I couldn't think of anything right away. I wanted to put writing, but that's obvious, so I'm going to be honest. What makes me happy is money. Why? Because when I have money, my daughter can have new clothes, bills are paid, food is on the table, and I have no worries. When I have money, I can get a car and see the world instead of looking at the same four walls day in and day out. 
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I'll individually post a reply to each of your guy's posts when I have more time, but for now, I'm saying wow. The fact that people are so truthful, and the emotion till in this forum... just by something so small... I never thought I would get others who would feel like me in my group or that were feeling the same way or any of that. I also love the rain, and thunderstorms are my favorite weather. They symbolize pain, but also the renewing of life. I love writing (given) people, friends, life, family. I love music, and playing guitar. I love my 2 dogs and my cat, and I talk to them too Luvs2Write. I love money as well Ryker because that was one thing we never had in my home when I lived with my father. We were so very poor. Anyways, I'll post more later! Thx guys! I'll also post on the other 2 forum posts. :)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

What makes me happy is whenever I experience goodness may it be in simple or complicated ways..it's just a genuine feeling of truth that it still exist somehow.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

I can agree with that Marley, and totally feel that. Nothing is better than the truth. Except maybe friends. And family. And togetherness. And love. :)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

The things that make me happy, well they don't make me like happy,happy, but they help me feel a little better is music, writing, reading, and running. Thats how I slip into my "happy place" and have a few moments of peace and just get away from the world and reality. Sometimes I'll just sit down and have an imaginary conversation with my animals or someone like a favorite book character(yep, I'm a super nerd)and just talk it out.
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

That's actually pretty cool! talking with your animals... I do that too. And those are truly great things, and I can see why they make you happy. If you need anything else, anyone to talk to, anyone to help you be happy instead of down, I'm here, and you can send me an email anytime. :)
[reply] [quote]

9 Years Ago

Being in solitude used to make me happy. Not any more..   I now want to transcend with the rest of humanity, incorporating all that would be needed to make the reality possible.