The Review Club : Forum : a beach with no internet or ph..

a beach with no internet or phone or mobile

17 Years Ago

Hey! I've just spent a week up North which didn't have internet or phone or mobile - just a house with water in the tank from the roof - we dropped the rubbish off at the refuse station on the way out. Fantastic!!! There were surf beaches, swimming beaches, estuaries, beautiful clear water, the sun beat down, stars out at night. What a week.

So thanks to everyone for their reviews. I just managed to do mine last night. Great to have such positive feedback - and yes, I have got rid of tags - I am listening.

My brother-in-law arrives this afternoon from New York and is bring some 8" x 11" paper so I can send off a submission to an agent this week - no one in New Zealand (or a lot of the world) has this sized paper, believe it or not.

Have a great week.

Wheldon

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

What a fabulous sounding vacation Wheldon! I'm jealous, and hope you enjoyed your time off.

Best of luck with the submissions. I'm pulling for your success.::biggrin::

-cc

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Sounds like you had a great time. Welcome back and If you ever need some paper mailed to you let me know.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

8x11 paper? I thought we were in a paperless society? Oh, right, that is an alternate universe. :-)