The Review Club : Forum : Discussion for Wheldon's The M..

Discussion for Wheldon's The Moon & The Albatross - Chapter Five

17 Years Ago

This is the place to respond to reviews and for further discussion on Wheldon's The Moon & The Albatross - Chapter Five

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi everyone - thanks for your reviews - I've moved the two street performer scenes together into the beginning of the scene - hopefully so you can enjoy it more for a bit longer and it makes the chapter hang together.

And I agree, my writing does tend to fly from one scene to another, but hey, that seems to be my style.

On a really positive note, got a couple of reviews in big papers for my novel - and they loved it - yay! One started with, "I implore you to buy this novel" and finished with "I loved it so much I read it again." So hey, I'm feeling pretty good at the moment.

Wheldon

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Congradulations!

That is wonderful.

Julie

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

congrats Wheldon. Sounds like a post for the news and good news thread!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

No wonder you look so happy in that picture. Like you've had a baby! And may you have many more.

Bill

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hey, is there a place we can read the reviews?

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi Jeff

No - not currently - most of our print media remains just that - which is kind of refreshing in these days of Orwellian screen addiction. But I will scan them all one day in a couple of months when most of the reviews are done.