The Review Club : Forum : Welcome to Amy

Welcome to Amy

17 Years Ago

Amy:

Great to have you join us. I look forward to reading and reviewing your work. Let me or one of the other admins know if you have questions or concerns.

Julie

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Welcome, Amy. Now I'm not the newest kid on the block anymore. hehehe ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Ugh! I'm coming into this owing you some reviews to start with! ;-)

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hi Amy. Just thought I'd throw my greeting out there as well. Glad to have you in the group. :)

Cameron

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Amy, you know I'm glad to have ya.

-cc

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Thanks everyone! I'm glad to be apart of this. And I'll do my best to keep up with you all. ::biggrin::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Yes, Amy, as the official Jeffrey of the group, let me extend an extra special Jeff welcome. Um ... welcome.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Quote:
Originally posted by Bullgooseloon
Yes, Amy, as the official Jeffrey of the group, let me extend an extra special Jeff welcome. Um ... welcome.

Um, Amy, you're going to want to watch that official Jeffrey. He's trouble that Jeffrey. ::biggrin::

-cc

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I think that depends on how you define "trouble", but I'll go along with that description - for decorum's sake, mind you. ::sleepy::

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Welcome aboard Amy! Despite occasional leaks and attempted mutinies, this ship is reasonably seaworthy. I look forward to reading your work.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Hey Amy, Glad your here. Thought I would drop a line and fill you in on some of the unsaid rules of the group.

1) There is no review club...
2)THERE IS NO REVIEW CLUB!
3)When joining a POV discussion it is best ti grow in the talk, rather than argue...
4) No random commants about sinking ships and and lee shores...
5) CC the angry and Julie Puffed with Pride are Girlfriends with That Schister Cameron as a whipping boy... It's not hard to get in on the Holy Trinities action You Just need to ask.
6)We all are here to grow as writers and we all love talking about our own works (Big Secret), so please remember to open up dialogues with us, we love talking about your work too!

Oh yeah and everything above was just me screwing around except for number six.
Thanks for joining and I hope to work with you soon.

Gabe

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Welcome Amy.