The Spectral Lounge : Forum : PLEASE REVIEW HERE

PLEASE REVIEW HERE

17 Years Ago

If anyone wants their stories reviewed, or critiqued by members of the group, they can say so here:

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I just wrote my first vampire story in form of a poem...he he
And it be cool if anyone could check it out, it's called Daffodil Lament. There are four parts. A little series. It got inspired by the song Daffodil Lament of Cranberries. ::biggrin:: ::tongue::
Here are the links:

They are really cute, will return the favor....thanks ::tongue:: ::smile::

---mim

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I could have a good dose of criticism on my piece "Forgotten Flesh". ^^

And for those that have already reviewed it thanks XD I really think I need to hire a full time editor lol....

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I have a lot of stuff posted, but the one I'm concentrating on right now are my chapters of They Call Me Death. There is a prologue:

I would appreciate any critiquing of this story. It's basically about the world once it is taken over by shapeshifters sometime in the future. It's not really sci-fi right now, that is I haven't put in much about changes due to it being futuristic. Basically all of the differences are based on humans' perception of shapeshifters in our society. It is narrated by a single character, so we get her take on life in that world.

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I would like any input anyone has on the current stories I'm writing, Bite the Hand that Feeds and Revamped.
Thanks all!

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I've been working on my story, "A Night In The Park" for about 8 years now! It started out as an idea, and I finally took it and made something out of it. Any feedback would be awesome!
Here's the link:

~Daniella

500 Years

16 Years Ago

I am doing a piece called 500 Years

This is the link and I would appireciate any and all feedback:

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Well....I am more or less looking to see if Angenii is a book you would think about buying. Basically, is this publishable?

Thanks in advance to anyone reading it.

Chrissie

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I think that with some polishing, and dressing up I would definately buy it! You have an awsome plot so far, it's just a matter of working out the little things. So to answer your question, yet I am a loyal fan, and I would buy it. "."

Jocelyn Elizabeth ::biggrin::

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

YEAH! Well, I am glad I have one loyal reader. ::biggrin::

I am in the middle of sharpening it now. I am going to repost the chapters I have up now with the edits I've made and add chapter five.

I have my fingers crossed that this one is it. I was so close last time, if this one isn't it, then the next one must be. :) Regardless, I am getting close....I hope. It's only been ten years....

Chrissie

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Okay I would be mui appreciative if I could get feedback for this since it's my first novel:
Urenit - Chapter 1

Thanks in advance, later.

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Laylani,

I couldn't get to Urenit from the link. And when I checked your page I couldn't find Urenit. Do you mind re-posting the link.

Chrissie

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

I'd love to read your story too, but the link was faulty. Post it again and I will check it out. ::biggrin::

Jocelyn Elizabeth

[no subject]

16 Years Ago

Huh that's weird, wonder why it didn't work. Ah well, here it is again: