The Storytellers : Forum : Welcome

[reply] [quote]

Welcome

17 Years Ago

Howdy folks.. Welcome to the group...

As the old saying goes "Everyone loves a good story." Everyone grew up listening to stories from parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc.

I love hearing and reading stories and I also like writing them. I like to improve and the only way to improve is to write and let other people review it and offer opinions. I thought it would be a good idea to have this group so we could all share our stories and offer them up for an honest and open review from other members.

I hope everyone enjoys this group but moreover, I hope everyone gains something from being a member.

Feel free to introduce yourself if you wish but introductions are not required by any means.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

So, what kind of stories do you like to write?
I am in love with scifi
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I like stories of all types. I grew up reading Hemingway, Asimov, Heinlein, Harry Harrison along with hundreds of Jove war novels and history books. By the time I was 18 I had over 1000 books in boxes in my bedroom. I also read Homer, Plato, Dickens, Dostoyevsky and other classics.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

::biggrin:: Hey all, I'm mishel, kool! 1000 books by 18! I probably have read 20-30 books in my life. LOL. But I'm always reading something, or writing, or dreaming away.

Hope you don't mind I'm sharing a novella here, and hopefully more, as soon as I get the time to write them down and stuff.

---Mishel ::tongue::
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I probably have mroe books than you Bill and I am only 24. I LOVE reading as much as I love writing and I read anything...

I write pretty much whatever takes my fancy as well!!!
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

Share whatever you wish Mishel. I look forward to reading you novella. ::biggrin::

Hey EG, I now only have a couple of hundred books, lol. After you move a few times you realize that packing books while you move all over the world gets tiring. lol ::tongue::

[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

I really hope I never get rid of any of my books. I might need to reread them!! But I am currently concidering getting rid of all those kid-books from middle school... I'm pretty sure I won't read those ever again.
[reply] [quote]

[no subject]

17 Years Ago

You'll miss them, keep them for future generations, trust me, :) ::tongue::