The Wolf Writers : Forum : Role Play about Wolves!!

[reply] [quote]

Re: Role Play about Wolves!!

11 Years Ago

Soon the pack leaders went and to howl.
  "You go first, Terra," said Stormfast. She then sang a beautiful melody. Stormfast then joined her. He sang one of the songs his grandfather wrote.

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Dakota: where was Midnight? With the others, me and Utah started howling beautifully. I winked at Stormfast, watching him and his mate howl beautifully.

[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-"i'm sorry,but i'm just not ready for a mate yet."i say,"besides you deserve better than me".Lucas walks off sad and defeated.i feel bad.I raise my head and howl my sorrow into the sky.i howl for a long time before i realize that everyone that went to the moonlight has stopped and is staring at me."What?"I ask shyly. Utah-"your howl."i say to midnight,"it's so beautiful." Everyone else nods in agreement,even the pack leaders.  
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

"There's only two wolves in the world, that I heard, howl that great. But now I've heard three. You truly have a gift."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-"i..um...have to go now."I say before racing back to my hidden den where no one knows it's location.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Dakota: I look at Utah. "She has a talent. . . A beautiful one," i nod at Utah. I'm afraid that he will go after Midnight, but he doesn't do anything. I howl to, a beautiful and melodious sound. "Come on," I say to Utah. "After the Howling, we will become mates. You know what that means!" I think about the alpha pups I might have later. Then I think of something. "Please excuse me, Utah," I say. "I just want to say something to Midnight. I rush into her den. "Midnight!" I gasp. "Your howling is beautiful."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-"Dakota!"i yelp,"thank you,but i'm afraid that's the only time you'll ever hear me howl."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Dakota: "But why, Midnight? The boys probably wanna be with you! Why dont you want a mate, anyway? You have a wonderful soul and heart, and I think Lucas has a crush on you! This will be your first Howl! Come on! You can even howl next to me! You are talented!!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Minight-"sure i want a mate,but i'm just not ready to have pups or anythinkg like that."I explain,"I want to get to know someone for who they really are not just rush into getting married,maybey date for a little while."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(Be Utah again!") Dakota: "Okay," I say. "I guess I'll see you at the Moonlight Howl." I go back to Utah, which I bet is a bit angry at me for going off like that. "Sorry, Utah," I say to him. Then I use my melodious howling, not as great as Midnight's, but I wasn't jealous. She deserved to howl like that. "Come on!" I say to Utah. "Join the howling, Utah!" I say to him. When he started howling, it was the most beautiful noise I have ever heard that was mixed.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Utah-I'm not mad at her,just happy she came back.Midnight had a great howl but howling here next to dakota only spurs me on to be her mate,so we howl long into the night. Midnight-It was rather rude of me to leave like that,so i decide to head back and apolojise for leaving.When i get there i decide to stand by decota and Utah until i can apolojise to stormfast,but i won't howl i promise myself."hi guys."I say to dakota and utah.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Dakota: "Hi!" I say nicely. "I told you you should come!!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-"yeah,but i'm not here to howl,i'm just going to apolojise to stormfast and then get home."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

( I'm just watching until I am needed, just to let you know. By the way, it is spelled:

a-p-o-l-o-g-i-z-e-d to help you)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(thank you i always have trouble with that word)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-After a long time the howling stops and everyone start to go home.i see stormfast ,so i walk over to him and say "i'm very sorry for disrupting the howl,sir."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Dakota: I walk back with Utah to our den. I nuzzle him. "Thanks, mate," I say to him gently. I circle once, then twice, and then I lay down.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Utah-I circle a few times before plopping down next to dakota and whisper"good-night mate."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

"Sorry? You made my day. None of the other pack wolves are complaining." He was right. Althrough, they were stairring at her. None really thought that she was doing anything wrong.     "Wait. Before you go, can I talk you. In private." He walked into his den.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-i follow stormfast into his den.