The Wolf Writers : Forum : Role Play about Wolves!!

[reply] [quote]

Re: Role Play about Wolves!!

11 Years Ago

Midnight-"who are you?" i ask the black wolf who has white paws.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Faheer: Faheer, who was with Stormfast, waits for him to answer Midnight's question. Then, suddenly, Faheer thought about something: 'how did I get my name?- Faheer thought in his head.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Dakota: She watches Midnight with StormFast. She probably likes him now, she thought in her head. When will somebody love me? She thought again in her head.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

"I am Stormfast. Pack leader of the Southern Alliance pack."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-"what brings you here ,stormfast?"I ask
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

"I have come here in search of food for my pack. I'm mostly looking for caribou, moose, or elk, or at least some small game."

He looks over her shoulder to see Dakota quietly watching.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

NEW CHARACTER: name:Utah fur:white bio:left his pack to find a mate. is interested in dakota.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-"if it is food you're looking for then i know where to find a valley full of caribou,follow me,"I say,"that is if you can keep up."I take off running in the direction of the valley.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Utah-Today is the day i'm going to tell her i think.I walk up to Dakota"I think i'm in love with you."I whisper to her.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

"Oh, you should know, they don't call me "Stormfast" for nothing!" He takes off after her. "But please tell me, that this valley isn't far."

(By the way, Faolan is offline.)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-"no,it's just over this hill."I tell him.I bound across the terrain.feeling the wind ruffle my fur.As we reach the top of the hill i slow down and stop."there's your caribou."i say.The entire valley below us is packed with caribou.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Stormfast was alarmed.
  "Get down! Don't let them see you!!!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

No, I'm on!!
    Dakota: "Utah? What? I thought we were just friends!" Dakota cried. (They are in Stormfast's pack, if thats ok)
    Then Dakota thought for a minute. She sighed. "Do you really like me? What will StormFast say during the howling?(in the movie Alpha and Omega) At least we are both alphas," she said with another sigh. She quickly nuzzled Utah lightly.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-I crouch down low, belly on the ground.only one or two caribou raise their heads before returning to grazing."do you want to get somethng to eat,"i ask him,"it's been a while since i've taken down a caribou ,because you need at least two to bring one down."
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

"Do you know, what your doing Midnight? You almost got us killed! Everybody knows you stay away from large numbers of caribou because if they see us they will panic and start a stampede which would trample us!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Utah-"for as long as i can remember i have always loved you ,but i just couldn't find the courage to tell you."I admit.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

"Do you know, what your doing Midnight? You almost got us killed! Everybody knows you stay away from large numbers of caribou because if they see us they will panic and start a stampede which would trample us!"
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Dakota: she runs out of the den.
    "Wait for me!" she called quietly. Dakota raced quietly towards Stormfast and Midnight. "Can i be in the hunt?" she asked Stormfast. "Wait...I need to tell you something."
    She led Stormfast a few yards away. "Utah just asked me to be his mate," Dakota said, all excited. "I guess that will be okay. . . unless you. . . like me, which is probably not true cause. . ." she started crying lightly. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Midnight-"of course i know what i'm doing.Get ready to hunt some caribou.I have been waiting for a hunting partner for a while,so i can do this,"I say.then i howl as loud as i can.the heard begins to stampeede.I crawl over to a large tree that is only held up by vines.I quickly snap the vines when i see a weaker looking caribou.the tree rolls down the hill re-directing the herd.The weak looking caribou is frightened and runs the other way."come on!"i shout to and chase after the weak caribou. utah-i wait in the den until dakota comes back.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

(Guys am i being excluded because nobody's rping with me///////