The fallen : Forum : vent

[reply] [quote]

vent

11 Years Ago

Its me the creator of this group. I thought it was time for me to vent so here I go. I'm 20 still in high shcool and will be for one more semisester. I don't have my licens, my dad yells, says I'm pathtetic, lazy, that I do nothing with my life, that I'm worthless. I'm lazy yes, I'm trying to take better care of my self but its hard. I feel like I am worthless but my gf jakari helps and you guys help. Because when you guys help people here I don't feel worthles but still his words crush me, I feel.lost when he hurts me with his words. He makes me beleave i have no heart. I'm streesd out, what can.I do? / should I do?
[reply] [quote]

Re: vent

11 Years Ago

I'm really sorry your dad acts this way. But my mom does the same to me. But. With a few things added on. My advice is to take block it out the best yew can and try to deal with it.. 
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Sometime good to walk away from bad situation. Hard world for adults and children. I get frustrated and I tried to keep separation from family and workers. I recommend aim at your  goals. One day you will be free to decide your life. School is very important. Need a strong mind to do well in our world.
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Your dad doesn't have the right to talk to you like that. You're trying to do something better with your life, so he should be supporting and helping to help you, not knock you down. And I admire you for staying in school, even though you are twenty. Most people wouldn't do that, so I'm glad to see you're sticking in there with it. My advice would be to stick it out. Don't let your dad discourage you. Just finish school and do something for your life that will prove him wrong. That you're not what he calls you. And stick with your girlfriend. She may be the best person for support you can get. And vent write if you need to. We'll help support you and try to help as much as we can. :)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

hes says that stuff becuase i do nothing at all, im trying but its barly showing and he thinks im not trying at all
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

Believe me you're not the only one who's in a situation like that. True, I'm not 20, but whenever my mother is stressed over something at work or family problems with other members of the family, she lashes out at me. She constantly makes me feel like I'm not good enough. Last time I got a praise from her was over a year ago. She complains about the way I look, always telling me how I need to lose weight, that I'm fat, that my face is full of zits etc. These are all things that I'm aware of myself, but I really don't like it when she points it out so much. She thinks I'm lazy too, tells me I'm not good for anything, how I don't work enough, and how she thinks I'm too immature and basically still dumb and that I won't make it in this world. I would understand her lashing out at me if I was a bad kid, but I'm a straight A student. I have only been in 2 real relationships in my life. I don't go out often but when I do it's with my boyfriend who I have been with for a year because he's the only real friend I have. I don't smoke, drink or do drugs and I'm an obedient kid and I help her out as much as I can. But maybe she's right. My point is, I try not to think about it too much. My boyfriend cheers me up and my aunt is always there for me. As long as I have at least a couple of people who I can trust and rely on, things aren't so bad. So cheer up. You have to get through the bad days to get to the good ones. Hope this helps at least a little. :)
[reply] [quote]

11 Years Ago

well i am very sorry for what you fathers does to you i know how you feel and what you can do is write poems, talk to your girl friend talk to us we can help you okay? we are here for you