The fallen : Forum : what are you thankful for?

[reply] [quote]

what are you thankful for?

10 Years Ago

what are you thankful for? for me its my girl freind
[reply] [quote]

Re: what are you thankful for?

10 Years Ago

I'm thankful for my family, friends, the chance to live each day, my horses, and the knowledge that the Lord as saved me and made me one of His own.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

The family and friends I have :)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

To have friends like you. And to have people that care about me. And to have music. And the ability to write. I'm thankful that there is still so much good in this world. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

For friends,family,music,and my creative skills
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I am thankful for writers cafe and the friends I have made on this journey here =) and the more to come
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

thankfull... m thankful for so much, my family n friends, my boyfriend kem, music (of course ^^) n so much more, just the world in general really
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I'm thankful for music, science, color,  food and sex
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I'm thankful for music, and the people who care enough to spend hours, days, weeks, months, even years to make it. I'm thankful for having everything that I need to exist, and I'm thankful that despite what most people believe nowadays, there are some incredibly creative and intelligent people on Earth still, to show everyone that we can be whatever we want.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I'm thankful for being alive and having a place to live and food to eat you know the basics but im also grateful for music and my friends and family they mean the world to me.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

My family, friends and all those people who are lost to nothing more than memory. Also my father, God and the ability to joke and laugh. :P
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

I am thankful for being awesome for having a a big penis for being grate in bed for being verry verry sexy and for having a magnificent a*s
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

^ this guy seems to think a lot of people are thankful for him.

anyway, i guess im thankful for music, rain (the giver of life to even the most hopeless of dirt), my canine sence of loyalty which my true friends return, and my sweet boyfriend. i guess thats it.