The night of the vampire (Role play) : Forum : Living room

[reply] [quote]

Re: Living room

10 Years Ago

Zolona- I smile back and invite her to my room whenever she wishes. (be back soon)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Natalie: *walks in the room and sits down on a couch reading a fashion magazine* :)
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: I smile as I see a girl in the woods, looking around like she's lost. *Let the hunt begin.* I think excitedly. I go up and tap her on the shoulder. She jumps and lets out a squeak of alarm, making my heart rate speed up. "Hi, you look lost." I flash her a grin, to quick for her to see my fangs "Can I help?"      Keira: I look up at the boy, filled with a sudden chill of fear "N-no, I'm fine, just taking a walk.." I turn to go, but find him blocking me "At least let me walk you back, these woods are dangerous." I bite my lip "I don't think so, I'm not supposed to talk to strangers." I move to go again, but he grabs my wrist in a grip of iron. "Well, that won't do." I try to get away, but can't. He pulls me closer "That won't do at all." He growls as I struggle. I feel a sharp pain in my neck and scream, the world spinning and fading in and out. I struggle and fight blindly, lashing out and screaming.    Hunter: I smile as I drag her through the woods to the school. I laugh as I get to the hall outside the living room. She's still screaming and fighting, demanding for me to let her go.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Natalie: *hears the girl and looks up from the magazine. Shocked she runs over and tries to push the guy away* Dude do u not hear her. Let her go. *turns attention to the girl* are you alright??
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: I frown "Come on, I just turned her and brought her back, I wasn't hurting her or anything. She's fine." I keep my grip on the girl, laughing as she keeps trying to get away "She's a fighter, isn't she?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Natalie: *rolls her eyes and flashes her fangs* i said let her go!!!
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Hunter: I frown "Aw, what's the fun in that?" I let out a bark of laughter "Fine, if it's that important to you," I shove the girl at her "you take her." I grin, my fangs prominent "I'll have my fun, you'll see." I stride to my room, everyone scrambling to get out of my way.     Keira: I'm shoved forward and fall with a yelp, barely catching myself before I hit the floor.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: I get up and help the girl to her feet. "Are you alright?"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Keira: I look up to thank her, then yank my hand away like I had been burned. Her eyes, they were like his, the man who kidnapped me. I look around, seeing eyes like his on everyone in the room and hall. My eyes widen and I back up, only to bump into a wall. I put my hands flat on the solid surface, trying to find something, anything, to use for protection.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Wendy: I put my hands up to show I wasn't going to do anything. "Calm down. If you panic I won't be able to resist. Calm down." I take a step closer and lay my hand on her shoulder, making her look into my eyes. "Calm," I repeat soothingly.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Keira: I swipe her hand off my shoulder, slipping farther away from her, from those eyes "Calm? I've just been kidnapped and you want me to be calm!?" I squeak "And resist what? What's going on?" I ask, getting hysterical. 
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Zolona- I run back down to the living room, hearing a girl scream. "Is everything okay?" I ask then I notice the girl, bleeding and defenseless on the floor. Was she one of us now? Surely they wouldn't let her go still being human. She'd spread word of the academy all over the place.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Keira: I reach up and touch my neck, my hand coming away bloody. "Why am I bleeding?" I squeak "What's going on!"
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Poofs in the room. I so got to get use to my powers
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Zolona- I could control myself best so I go and help her up. "You've been bitten, bitten by one of us." I explain.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Oh newbie. Hi u can call me Nick. That's my middle name
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Zolona- I look to the boy calling himself nick. "She should sit down here on the couch, she's been through a lot today". I say helping her up.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Here catch. Throws her a bottle that us full of blood. He then sits on a couch and begins to draw
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Zolona- "Are you crazy? She just turned! She isn't ready to have blood. Although it might get her  energy up a bit." I say examining the bottle.
[reply] [quote]

10 Years Ago

Fine then. Poofs next to u, takes the bottle, and poofs away