Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Twilight's Disciples : Forum : If there Was One Aspect Of Soc..

If there Was One Aspect Of Society Which YOU Could Change Right Now, Which Would It Be?

14 Years Ago

Well, how about some aspect of your education system? Individual freedoms, perhaps? Feel free to identify your choices here, fellow Group members...

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Mabye this dosent quite fit the paramenters but im pain. and its all that comes to my mind to change

The use of the word love... it should not be throw around so loosly..without meaning...its powerful..its a weapon... and its used with an anger these days for simple games

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

An aspect of our society I'd like to change if I could would be the way people think. Some are so close-minded and just hinder us from moving forward and advancing. That will never happen, though.

But, government-wise, I'd like to change the laws so that people could really be free. I'd have to sit and think and research for a while to really answer this and I have a busy schedule.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I would give society a more human consciousness, because the fact is that as time passes by, humans only prove one thing: they're still inhumans.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Reality TV. 'nuff said.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I would eliminate the entire concept of war altoghether. I wish the human race could come together and finally put a stop to all of the pointless killings. But sadly, that would take a monumental amount of compassion and maturity. *sigh*

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I would want to change the stereotype that people place upon teenagers.  Sure, many of us teens are, shall we say, childish, but there are many teenagers I know that are exeptional people.  It aggrivates me when I am lumped into the "Oh, she's a teenager" category, and when people look down on me and think that I am incompitant just because of my youth.

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example ... in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Education.
Here in the U.S at least, it's less than admirable. Some say it's the system, some say it's the teachers, some say the kids. I believe it's all the above.

Also the tolerance of Injustice.
Apathy is our greatest weapon against ourselves.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Originally posted by Lauren Marie

I would want to change the stereotype that people place upon teenagers.  Sure, many of us teens are, shall we say, childish, but there are many teenagers I know that are exeptional people.  It aggrivates me when I am lumped into the "Oh, she's a teenager" category, and when people look down on me and think that I am incompitant just because of my youth.

"Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example ... in speech, in life, in love, in faith, and in purity." - 1 Timothy 4:12

It's human nature to stereotype and label.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

Abolish the Unnecessary Sexualization of Everything, Particularly of Young Women.

My character and my IQ are more important than my physical measurements, forgoshsakes.

[no subject]

14 Years Ago

I would like America to realize that it isn't the only country in the world.