Twilight's Disciples : Forum : TWILIGHT'S DISCIPLES

TWILIGHT'S DISCIPLES

14 Years Ago

In my Group, I accept writing of a non-philosophical nature, so long as it seems to be worth reading. Indeed, Christian writing is very welcome here, as are new Christian members. I am always honest in my reviews, and never seek to offend or put down anybody. New writers are always welcome here, in my Group, so long as their intentions are genuine.

If you are quite shy or not particularly talented, that would not mean that I refuse to accept you as a member of my Group.

When I first created this Group, I was intending it to be exclusively for thought-provoking writing and discussions. However, due to popular demand - I now welcome various different levels of talent to my Group!

I also create Group Contests, and continue adding to the choice of discussion threads! We discuss so many different topics here, not just philosophical themes!

I also respect the value of online friendships, so feel free to make friends with your fellow Group members, should you wish to do so. This will help to encourage an atmosphere of mutual trust, and help us to attract NEW members. So, does this Group sound as if it might appeal to you? If so, that would be great!

Julian