WBBA : Forum : Hows about an RP?

Re: Hows about an RP?

10 Years Ago

*A nasty looking boy who smelled of sour milk steps out in her way.*
Boy: You think you can battle us? Confident aren't we?

10 Years Ago

Nomie:*gags* I think I can.*reads her bey*

10 Years Ago

Sour boy: *Smirks.* Yeah? Well I think your too weak. *taunting voice.* WEAKLING!

*Nomie looks like she's about to cry.*

Ross: You think your tough punk!? *Ross' eyes change from emerald green, and sapphire blue to swamp green, and icy blue.*YOU'RE NOTHING!!! AND YOU SMELL LIKE MONTH OLD MOP BUCKET. CRAWL BACK TO YOUR MOP CLOSET!!!

10 Years Ago

Nomie: Hey, are we gonna battle or what.*tears are from how bad he smells* I'm read to battle!

10 Years Ago

*Sour Boy's face turns white as he stares at ross.*

Sour boy: IT'S THE SEISMIC SMASHER, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!! *Runs away with two other boys following.*

10 Years Ago

Nomie:*confused by his statement looks at Ross* You scared them away....*pouts* ...and I was ready for a bey battle. Why did you do that?!

10 Years Ago

Ross:That guy's too easy. Even for ametures. He's a spoiled rich boy who fancies himself a bladed.

10 Years Ago

Nomie: Well who can I battle then Ross. *pouts* I'm ready and i want to battle!

10 Years Ago

Ross: (points across the park at a girl that looks very goth.) Her.

10 Years Ago

Nomie:*chiles run up and down spin* H..her. O..ok. *walks up to the goth girl* Hey. You want to battle me?*has bey ready*

10 Years Ago

Goth girl: Sure. My name's Dusk, and this is my bey Dark Serpent.*Holds up a black bey with a purple track, and tip.

10 Years Ago

Nomie: Allright Dusk! My name is Nomie and this is my bey Rey Wolf..*holds a bey that has clear everything except the metal fusion wheel*

10 Years Ago

Dusk: Let's get to it. *Loads her bey as Nomie does the same.*

Both: 3…2…1…LET IT RIP! *Both girls launch their beys into the stadium.*

Dusk: Spin fast Serpent!

*Serpent flies forward, and begins to batter Wolf with vicious attacks.*

10 Years Ago

Nomie: Wolf! Jump! * her bey lunges away from serpent then comes from behind and attacks serpent*

10 Years Ago

Dusk: Go now serpent. (Serpent starts to spin in circles that gain speed.) Dusk: Special move...Dark Serpent...Dark Venomous Defeat! (Serpent starts to pulse with dark purple energy as it strikes Wolf.) Dusk:Well, I guess that's it. (The purple energy envelopes Wolf,who starts to spin slower) My special move drains my opponent's spin.

10 Years Ago

Nomie: *grits her teeth* IT'S NOT OVER YET! Wolf is still spining!*Nomie glowed with a multiple of colors and wolf does the same and starts spining faster* Ray Wolf! Specal move- RAY CLAW DANCE! *wolf dashed at serpent and nocked it out of the stadium*

10 Years Ago

Dusk:*chuckles* Well, you did it. I guess Ross was right about you. You can do it if you put your mind to it.

Nomie:*shocked* What do you mean Ross was right?

Dusk:*Frowns* Didn't he tell you? I was supposed to battle you to help you control your morph phase.

Nomie: *A tic mark appears on her forehead as she turns a burning glare down to Ross.* ROOOOOSSSSSSS!!!

10 Years Ago

Nomie: What the hell is she talking about!

10 Years Ago

Dusk: Yeah. He paid me twenty bucks to accept your challenge.

10 Years Ago

Nomie:*angry* YOU PAID SOMEONE TO BATTLE ME!