WBBA : Forum : Hows about an RP?

Re: Hows about an RP?

10 Years Ago

Ross:She didn't want to at first. So that's twenty bucks you owe me. 

Nomie: But it's no good if she's paid to lose.

Ross: *Wrinkles his brow.* Lose? I paid her to win. that's part of the reason you owe me.

10 Years Ago

Nomie: I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO DO THAT SO I'M NOT GIVING ANYTHING!*for how she looks she's actually pretty scary looking right now*

10 Years Ago

Ross:*Shrugs.* It's only twenty bucks. No big deal, but think on it. You just defeated a strong opponent without going wolf girl on her. So, WE DID IT! WE GOT YOU TRAINED!

10 Years Ago

Nomie:*gritting her teeth* You sure about that….*tackles Ross down and start betting him up* HOW'S THIS FOR NOT GOING WOLF GIRL! DON'T GO BEHIND PEOPLES BACKS AND PAY PEOPLE TO BATTLE OTHER PEOPLE! I'M FLAT BROKE YOU IDIOT!

10 Years Ago

Ross:*chuckles with a gurgle from blood from a loose tooth.* I just said forget the twenty bucks, but you got trained. It'll only get easier from here on out.

10 Years Ago

Nomie:*trys to calm down by breathing in and out* How do you know if i'm*air quote with fingers* Trained. What if that was a fluke

10 Years Ago

Ross: I just said it only gets easier after the first time. Booming voice: WHY DO YOU THINK WINNING IS SO EASY FOR ME! Ross:*looks to the one speaking. A guy with silver hear, and black clothes.* Rin (Reen) Suchimi. Just as stuck up as ever. No wonder they call you The Prideful Lion. Rin:*Snickers evilly.* I still don't get why they call you The Seismic Smasher, you don't seem all that strong.

10 Years Ago

Nomie:*unimpressed* Who's that?

10 Years Ago

Ross: That's Rin Suchimi, the top blader in town.*Jabs a finger at Rin*THEN WHY HAVEN'T YOU CHALLENGED ME!?

Rin:*chuckles* Too easy.

Ross: PROVE IT! BATTLE ME NOW! SHOW ME YOU'RE THE STRONGEST AROUND!

Rin:* smirk turns to a frowning glare* You're on.

10 Years Ago

Nomie:*rolls her eyes* This is so lame…..*heads to the door* I'm going.

10 Years Ago

Ross: HOLD ON JUST A DOGGONE MINUTE! YOU OWE ME. I TRAINED YOU, YOU CAN PAY ME BACK BY BACKING ME ON THIS!

10 Years Ago

Nomie: How about i just not pay you back since YOU WERE THE IDIOT TO DO THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE! YOU SHOULD HAVE ASKED ME IF I COULD BACK YOU UP WITH 20 BUCKS BEFORE PAYING SOMEONE TO BATTLE ME! so i'm leaving. You don't need any cheerleaders and i'm not battling so i'm going to my job.*walks out*

10 Years Ago

Ross: FINE! RIN, YOU'RE MINE!*Loads his bey as Rin loads his.* 3...2...1...LET IT RIP!

*Both bladers launched their beys. Rin's bey lands with a hiss, and Ross' lands so hard the whole bey park shudders.*

10 Years Ago

nomie:*walking down the street heading for her job as a waitress at a restaurant* People today.....they always judge a person by there appearance...*sigh* ...i should just put wolf away and concentrate on earning enough money....*while walking pulls wolf out of her pocket and looks at it*...people think I'm a joke anyway....

10 Years Ago

Ross: Smash him now Bull! 

*Bull slams into Leone with ground shaking force.*

Rin: GAH! Now I see. You're stronger than you look. Your truly a Seismic smasher, but your not as strong as the lion! SPECIAL MOVE...FATAL LEONE...LION'S HEART REVIVAL!

*A bright light flashes from the now wobbling Leone. As it clears Leone emerges spinning like he'd just been launched. Ross' eyes bulge.*

Ross: N...NO WAY!

Rin:SPECIAL MOVE...FATAL LEONE...CONTROLLING LION'S GAZE!

*A burst of energy shoots from Leone, and hits Bull head on, and Bull refuses to do as Ross commands.*

Ross: Bull, What's wrong with you!?

Rin: Move to the center and stay there Bull!

*Bull obeys, and Leone flies up into the air*

Ross: WWHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!?

Rin: SPECIAL MOVE...FATAL LEONE...FATAL CLAWS!

*Leone smashes down on bull in a huge explosion that shatters the stadium and sends Ross flying.*

10 Years Ago

Nomie: *heard the noises coming form the stadium and goes back to check it out* What's all the noise about in here!

10 Years Ago

*She spies Ross laying in the rubble of what used to be the stadium. Ripped up clothes and covered in dust, and blood running from a cut above his eye. the usually stalwart blader is severely unconscious.*

10 Years Ago

Nomie: ROSS! WHO DID THIS?!*growled*

10 Years Ago

Random Blader: Rin did. I knew he was powerful, but that was insane.

10 Years Ago

Nomie:*growls* Where is he I'm going to put him in his place.....*glowed with multicolored arera and takes her bey into her hand*