Want Some Reviews? : Forum : Looking For Material to Read a..

Looking For Material to Read and Give Feedback To

12 Years Ago

I am willing to read anything. Poetry is not my strong point, but I will give you honest and critical feedback. I would love if you guys could check out my work as well!

Just post here if you want me to read whatever you have written, or just comment on what I have done and I will do the favor back!

:) Chelsea

Re: Looking For Material to Read and Give Feedback To

12 Years Ago

If you can, can you please review my story? I would love you to much, and I will review some of yours.

12 Years Ago

How about this? Post a review if you want me to upload the next Act.  

12 Years Ago

I don't have anything in particular I would just love it if you read one of my pieces in general

12 Years Ago

i would love for any one to review my poem and tell me what they think and what i need to improve my poems. 

12 Years Ago

I'd be interested if you could read my chapter Billie Joe Hires a PI

From my book called Bourbon Key.

It is a bit smutty though.

12 Years Ago

Feedback would be appreciated for my work, DEAD: Heartbreak and Guilt and Dear Dad!

12 Years Ago

Hello!
I really want someone to read my stories and poems and review them for me! If you can, i will be ever grateful to you!! 

Cheers and have an epic day, 
Sharon

12 Years Ago

I would love very much if you critiqued all/ any work in these links. The pieces are a mix of flash fiction/ vignettes as well as proper pieces with resolutions and most have some element of confessional prose. I have yet to upload them onto my account so hopefully these will do for now. Thank you.

12 Years Ago

Three Girls by bankstre1293

12 Years Ago

I'd love for you to check out the prologue to my book An Autumn in Auburndale!

12 Years Ago

Hello there, I'd love some feed back on my book, Child's Paradise. Here's the link to chapter one, if you like it please read on:

12 Years Ago

Look at this:
Thanks
Andrew

12 Years Ago

Hi,

Would really like some constructive feedback on my story "Jack", the only one I've submitted so far. Thanks!

Karin

12 Years Ago

*smiles* If you would please check out just anything of mine that seems intriguing, I would be delighted to return the favor in abudance. :)Thanks, October XD

12 Years Ago

I would like a honest review on my poem and I wil accept whatever you say; I will review yours as well

12 Years Ago

I would be very grateful if you could review my short story

12 Years Ago

Hello.  I could use an opinion on whether or not I should combine these two stories or leave them be as is. Just A Day Part 1 A Day Part 2 you.

12 Years Ago

hey i just posted my favourite three pieces that ive written on this group, can you read and review them? or you could just click my name and review whatever you like :) ive done short stories and poems too xx

12 Years Ago

Hello, if you would review writing and give feedback for me to improve on it would be very much appreciated, thank you:

First Page first
Previous Page prev