What People Say : Forum : "...what you write writes you ..

Re: "...what you write writes you back..." smiled the goblin again

8 Years Ago

("...invite me where you wilst then..." suggested the goblin easy enough, adding "...or I'm in the cafe in the forum here, plus I'm on quite a number of other forums across forumland too, either way I always reply but as yet I don't know which type of forum nor what type of audience you seek, remember we're trolls to most folks out there now...", and with that the goblin posted another something to please)

repost from elsewhere

then suddenly in an expected moment the goblin simply turned to the captain and asked "...say what, can I marry you...", "...well you already did that goblin..." she replied breaking into a smile at the absurdity of it, whereupon the goblin added "...oh, I did, really, gosh how wise of me too...", and with that it just became another something between them, something that the goblin never quite forget nor mentioned again neither simply knowing that would lose its value if he ever did, and yet, upon reaching journey's end he felt he might just risk asking it one last time, hoping that she would smile as she once had, ah yes that would be something

8 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere, the "what are you doing" thread

"...well, usual stuff..." started the goblin, continuing "...the captain has asked me to fetch the laundry from the cleaners and to buy toilet paper too, but the bistro was on the way so I'm pondering it all over in my mind to a coffee knowing that as much as her laundry and that toilet paper were of dire consequence to the tranquillity of one's domestic bliss, first I felt that I really ought to rescue forumland from all those trolls of their forum, the writertypes for theirs too, and from mommies elsewhere again, yes it's a thankless task I know but I suppose someone has to do it, yet I imagine that you do see just how dysfunctional all these forums become when their members upon them are just left to their own devices..."

8 Years Ago

("...written in the bad old days, when I was removing malware with hijackthis logs..." smiled the goblin reminiscing now)

A problem with my screen
Had I the Heaven's own downloaded os
encrypted beyond the hacker's might
the true and trim that comes across
like light in night and the half night
I would post that os on your site,
but I, being thick, have only my screen
I have posted my screen on your site
thread carefully though cause you thread on my screen

-fleamailman-

8 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere

morning rush hour and the man in the mirror, somehow guessing the goblin's mood, starts singing "...crappy workday to you, crappy workday to you, crappy workday dear moron, crappy workday to you...", the goblin then imagined he could hear a whole chorus of the same song coming from the fellow passengers on the bus, and the goblin was probably right, just that the mute switch was turned on it seemed

8 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere

what writing software do you use

"...I use posting to these slots on threads across forumland to write mostly..." mentioned the goblin quite in earnest though, continuing  "...simply, I need to feel that someone is reading this post here, yes it's that sense of audience each time isn't it, where my readership becomes you and all those other posters I guess, both here and upon umpteen other elsewheres too, and why to a slot now, because once one is online it all becomes "on hand" then, and "from anywhere" too, so although I know of many writing softwares, I actually prefer just to use forumland instead, in a context of writing to a air/edit/backup each time...", and then goblin wondered if he had answered what he had been asked here, confiding "...yes, guilt generally sets in around this point having misunderstood I guess, but it's just that you writertypes have a rather a blinkered view of what both writing is and who those readers are, where there might be more readers reading posts online today than books still, I mean have you done the maths..."

8 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere

the goblin liked the rain in summer, those showers that burst out and fell with all its pent up frustration and vengeance to whip cracks of thunder and sudden shocks of lightning, where each droplet just bounced off the surface in a drum-call of excitement, saying "...ah yes, I always find myself admiring this type of rain then, a rain that one would least like to be under too, like a dark girlfriend perhaps, one who's entirely wrong for one's quaint little world but still so unforgettably alluring in wildness that one feels ever drawn to her now...", and how the topic brought back a ghost of a girlfriend long past now, where sometimes too the goblin just hated his own heart then, saying "...perhaps I see now that I should have followed my heart over that cliff with her letting us fall from grace together instead, so this storm is in memory of her now..."

8 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere, a woman's interest "last post" thread, usual stuff

the goblin just filled in a bit knowing that he'd have to keep his voice down to do this here, saying "....you see, on forumland you'll meet many strange and wondrous creatures, but perhaps none quite so terrifying perhaps as those raiders of the lost depart, yes, "housewives of the third age from their women's interest forums"...", the goblin quickly looked over his shoulder to make quite sure he hadn't been observed at this point before continuing "...no, they're just everywhere and one false move now, one miss placed word even, and they'll just descend with a barrage of posts without mercy...", in fact, the goblin had learned to show respect to them at every juncture, indeed they could be very persuasive and always seemed in the majority too, then suddenly the alarm rang out, that dreaded slim witman music blared forth, as the goblin hit the post button and slipped back into the night in the nick of time he felt

protect yourself, recognized the warning signs, this has been a public service announcement

8 Years Ago

repost for elsewhere, someone loosely using the term forum addict

the goblin really didn't know what a forum addict was, though it was true that he was across many forums today, if only because he needed those forums then allowed him to run his mind at a deeper on-line level than his shallow financially concerned dailylife permitted, where the question ever remained "what in my life is worth posting", whereupon the goblin repeated "...yes, either I could post to a blog receiving minimal feedback occasionally, or I could chat in a chat room which leaves no record whatsoever, so no then, my compromise is this posting to a thread while storing backstage, that's all...", yet somehow, in explaining it all over to himself once more, the goblin felt his age weigh down upon him, though soon he would bounce back with another post he knew, where eternal youth was simply this being here without form here, where one's details only aged one under their weight, so instead he gave himself no details and never changed really

8 Years Ago

repost from elsewhere

“....so the federal reserve, which isn't even american then, agrees to buy the toxic debts of the banks on condition that the banks in return then buy back the same amount in treasury bonds, a simple swap it sounds, well not quite is it...” mused the goblin seeing this repackaging of a debt under a different name meant that instead of the banks defaulting through their own debts now, it would be america who either defaults or devalues in their place, so the goblin just sighed “...war is on the cards, and who wants war, no one I guess, and yet how else can those banks hide this deception without distraction here, where who actually wins doesn't matter as the banks hedge their bets by lending to both sides, and where whoever gets killed while process is not really their their concern really as their goal is to control the state by controlling its finances, thus the age of bank control was just de fact to by it, meaning that the sovereign state become what then and meant what exactly, where and when just a handful of global banks could control the finances within the financial system of that sovereign state today...”

next Next Page
last Last Page