Write = Get Reviews : Forum : Review for a review?

Review for a review?

11 Years Ago

For every person that reviews the beginning part of my story, I'll review one of your works. I'm much too self-conscious to let many people I know read anything I write.I've had a fear of it since I wrote a story on my big brother's laptop using him and his friends as characters the night I found out my aunt had died. It was an innocent expression of grief, something to keep my mind occupied, yeah? There was nothing inappropriate or anything (I was in 7th grade!) and they just had a cameo. He found it, of course. And not only did he laugh at me, he sent it to every friend of his that I mentioned in the passage.:(This is my attempt to do what I love and have a passion for. Time to get over this ridiculous fear.
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
Tex

Re: Review for a review?

11 Years Ago

you got it buddy... i am into lyrics but I will give what ever you got a go.  I just joined and have not ever done anything like this for fear of my stupidity and how others might judge me for that.  So we both come from a similar place... fear... this is a great way to walk into the shallow end of the pool rather than diving into the deep end first.

Re: Review for a review?

11 Years Ago

I am in the same boat as both of you. Willing to check out anything you're willing to share and give honest feedback about it, if you're interested.