Write = Get Reviews : Forum : Hello. I'm new!

Hello. I'm new!

11 Years Ago

Dear All,         Hello. How are you? I am new and want to start sharing my work with you all. Please view and comment on the excerpt below. Thanks! Sincerely, Jocelyn Crawley  I don't know where I put the paper.

But I can see it in my mind. A rich organic shade of white that reminds one of blood pouring out of just-cut skin, the color is as alive and shocking as the sight of lightning brightening up a black night sky.

It has directions on it. Scribbled with the hasty frenetic movements of an individual who has forgotten to make arrangements prior to the date of an important event, the black ink gave the paper the sort of harrowed disheveled appearance that my mother always called an undesirable aesthetic. But I thought it looked lively and somehow beautiful because of the chaos and confusion it conveyed. Indeed, my writing-much of it indiscernible-created a peculiar yet pleasant disorder in the mind of the observer. So the paper's chicken scratch was becoming and bothersome. Simultaneously.