Write = Get Reviews : Forum : Hey Hey!

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
M.

Hey Hey!

10 Years Ago

Hey Everyone! Just wanted to say my piece and welcome myself to the group. It's such a large group that I doubt I'll get to know everyone, but it would be great to get to know a handful of people. This is my first time on this site and I'm hoping it opens up my writing world. Me joining WritersCafe is my way of forcing myself to write more often and also to get to know other writers in the process. 

I would describe my writing as pretty dark at times. I rarely write something that would be categorized as happy fiction. I think this is the case for a lot of writers. So, just a pre-warning when reading my material. I try to cover different topics such as drugs, abuse, family dysfunctions, childhood memories, things as such. I try to write from different perspectives and also different genders. I write mostly short fiction and poetry; every once in a while prose. 

Anyway, I hope to introduce you to my genre of writing and I'm hoping that you will welcome me with open arms to yours. And as my favorite quote goes, 

"Always about you, never about me. I want to say what's on my mind."