Write = Get Reviews : Forum : Waiting: By Samantha Bellinder

Waiting: By Samantha Bellinder

8 Years Ago

As I lay in my bed I hear the Moans and groans of others in my head. Hearing the poor people calling for help or franticly hitting the buzzer instead. As I too am one among them laying sick of what I feel im on my death bed. I try to shake the nerves as I am awaiting for good news to come. As to what can be done. Finally the doctor comes in. His face looks displeased,sad and grim. Me....then twenty-three knows that face all to well. He says the word Cancer my heart fell into a million pieces! He says everything's going to be alright! I don't believe him for well...A million reasons! I say " Doctor when you hear the word Cancer what comes to mind? I'd say death comes overflowing inside." The Doctor looks into my eyes and says " You are young your chances are great! I know this I am a Doctor of high faith! You are going to make it for this Cancer is curable. You will have your ups your downs and sickness." Almost a year to has gone by I am twenty-six. Through all that hell, pain and suffering I am Cancer free. Life is bliss.

Re: Waiting: By Samantha Bellinder

8 Years Ago

Great to hear your well! :)  I recently went through the  same fight...still fighting. Great to read.